Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

script editor interface issue

Hi,When I open the script editor every time, one blank line will be added in editor.  Pls see the attached for this issue.Does anyone expe…

Started by cmrhm

2 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by cmrhm

random numbers in c#

Hi, I'm probably just confused about the syntax but i'm having a problem with the system.Random() class in grasshopper's c# script componen…

Started by Chris Chalmers

6 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Chris Chalmers

reading/retrieving branch in datatree?

simple question, what's the syntax for reading from a data tree? normally I would use an integer of each item in a list in brackets as in…

Started by Gabriel

20 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Peter Adams

what is the right way to learn coding

I am new to coding in VB.NET under Rhino environment although I am not a stranger to Java.Having been struggling for quite some time to pr…

Started by cmrhm

10 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by cmrhm

VB.net: method for trim and detect the intersection

I have a curve as a boundary, many circles will be generated inside it. I am looking for a method to detect if any circle intersect with th…

Started by cmrhm

14 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by cmrhm

About type System.Object

I divided a surface into a lot of sub surfaces. then I used "Sbox" to generate surface boxes.  And I want to put these surface boxes into d…

Started by hong

1 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

How to spherify a brep?

I would like to spherify a Brep.To make clear what shape I would like to create, I first tried it in 2D. See attached screenshot. The smo…

Started by Wiet Mazairac

1 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Processing Remote Control

Unfortunately the source must remain closed, but some of you might find this interesting: Remote controlling Grasshopper via. Processing…

Started by Ultan Byrne

0 Jun 8, 2010

My *.gha file

I just could not reduce the *.wav file. And this *.gha is a bit bloated. You can download it here. The main purpose that I wrote that plugi…

Started by panhao

4 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Daniel Piker

Perpendicular frames along a curve in VB

Hi,   I am trying to make perpendicular frames along a curve using the following syntax:      Dim t as Double = 0.5 Dim nFrame as New OnPla…

Started by Eric Werner

3 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service