Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the classes involved with view

I am studying how to manipulate viewport and camera in GH. However, there are so many concepts involved which confuse me so much. Please an…

Started by Daniel Xiong

0 Jul 16, 2010

Database connections?

Anyone know how to connect to an Access database from VB in GH? Also, has anyone tried connecting to internet-based SQL databases? For exam…

Started by Chris Wilkins

4 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

vb.net null

If you have a conditional statement and you want to kill all numbers less Y my intuition tells me to set x to null which does not work.  …

Started by Charles Aweida

5 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Loading .GHAs from a Network Location

I've tried to setup GH to load GHA assemblies from network locations (even with the memory load option checked), but somehow it's always fa…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

7 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

script editor rhino crash

Hi,i have some problem with editor.When in script editor (c#) i want to write aaaa.Branch(somePath) and ("." or "[0]") , rhino fall down. I…

Started by Jachym Pesek

1 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Managing 1-D arrays (RhUtil.RhinoCurveBooleanIntersection)

Dear All,I am trying to find curve-curve intersections between two sets of curves (here called "ZoneCrvs" and "BldgCrvs").  I would like to…

Started by Jon Sargent

2 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Jon Sargent

How to get the image data such as RGB from a viewport?

Hi guys!I want to analyse the viewport image. I know I can do that by first using capture viewport to bitmap commend in Rhino, and then dra…

Started by Daniel Xiong

12 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

Write a parser for obj files from blender

Hi guysI wrote a definition for rebuild an obj file, result of an export from Blender.My goal is speed up the interchange between RH-GH and…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

8 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Paolo Cappelletto

Using RhinoCommon to get the instance of another plugin

Hello,I'm currently trying to update some custom components that allow grasshopper to send and receive data from my own plugin to work with…

Started by Paul N Jeffries

9 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Steve Baer

component disabled preview

Hi david can you guide me to implement that the component is set to preview off when i drag it to the canvas? thanks to]

Started by to]

2 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by to]

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service