Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can create branches inside VB Code without using other components

I want to reach a better understand of the branch and Data Tree inside scripting components.Is it possible to organize the branch of this e…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

2 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Paolo Cappelletto

print cell to file (jpeg) at 1:1 scale

Howdy,   I'm trying to gage the feasibility of scripting a fairly specific operation, but I haven't really found any examples or references…

Started by taz

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Golder

storing values from within script component?

this two-liner script component seen in the embedded image lets me slider-select an element from a list and change its content via a second…

Started by Heinz Schmiedhofer

2 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Heinz Schmiedhofer

How read branch in VB code

Hi,I'm start to study how manage trees in VB, it's my first timeand I have a couple of questions.First I tried to read the tree, writing A…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

7 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Paolo Cappelletto

how to map a domain into another

hi,i'm pretty new in scripting and i'm wonering how i can map one domain {0 to 3} to another {0 to 1}. so if the value 1.5 the new/mapped v…

Started by Boris Rüther

3 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Javier Ruiz

VB.NET Hi David Rutten!

The Question, what do that each importance of the function ed in list? The Event(slider)(y1....yn) - >Function(slider) = (x1....xm) - &g…

Started by Yurii

0 Jul 22, 2010

List calculation difficulty

Hi, I am pretty new to grasshopper and have very little VB experience, so as you can imagine the learning curve is steep trying to create a…

Started by Scott Overall

1 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

How to work with a polyline in VB.net

Hi,This should be a simple Rhino Common/SDK question. How do I bring in a polyline from GH to the VB.net? I get the following cast errors t…

Started by kermin chok

3 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Force Recalculation when Rhino document changed

Hi, Is there a grasshopper document property I can set (say when a custom component solves) to force a recalculation when a rhino document…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

2 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

reading data from a web site

hi,does anybody know a way to read the html code from a web page?I´ve tried these two in a c# component but no way:string websiteContent =…

Started by Miguel Vidal

2 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service