Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

C# or VB for ex-programmer architect?

Hi all. First post, happy to be here.A quick introduciton. I am a Norwegian architecture student who just started on my Master education in…

Started by Eirik K

8 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Eirik K

Declaring and Assigning Input VBScript

Hi guys,   I'm working on an L-system script. Currently I have a Point from Rhino which inputs into the VB component,     I have a Functio…

Started by Irving Thien

6 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Irving Thien

dim xEvents as new ArrayOnX_EVENT()

Hello,when I use dim xEvents as new ArrayOnX_EVENT()I got a problem with "ArrayOnX_EVENT()"What is the new synthaxe?and wich can of variabl…

Started by RG

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Display a vector

Hi guysI want to realize a script in VB to compute and display vector instead to use 3 components.The computation is OK, now, I find in rhi…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

2 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Paolo Cappelletto

Adding Menu Items and Menu Click Handlers to GHAs

David and I talked about starting this discussion, and I was going to wait until a more convenient time for him, but this topic came up aga…

Started by Benjamin Golder

7 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Golder

SDK Change Log?

Hello David,Is there a specific place you are keeping track of the changes to the GH SDK from version to version?  I looked through the SDK…

Started by Luis Fraguada

4 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

How retrieve text object.

Hi,all  I use GH0.70014 , Who can help me to write a vb.net component that would retrieve a set of text object and output as a set of strin…

Started by wangbin

6 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

C# How to add the return object of a function to a list of objects!

Hi All,   I'm trying to port a rhinoscript function that draws hexagon cells on a surface. the approach I took was to instantiate a list of…

Started by Evert Amador

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Evert Amador

how to convert GH_point in On3dPoint?

hi!i've problems coding a custom component in c#, i hope somebody can help:i get my input, e.g. pManager.Register_PointParam("Points", "P1"…

Started by Matthias Standfest

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Matthias Standfest

how the points coordinates works in vb.net?

hello, guys..when we count a list of points, will the vb remenber the coordinates of those points or just remember the number of the points…

Started by Taylor

2 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Taylor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by