Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CurveBrep Intersection Errors and/or lies; or empty lists

(file attached) So I have a grid of lines and a sphere. I need to find out lines intersect the sphere. I know its just true/false stuff but…

Started by Andy VanMater

3 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Removing Items from List based on Another List in VB

Hi Everyone, I am fairly new to VB and C# so bear with me.  I am trying to set up a script to remove one surface at a time from a list of s…

Started by Matthew Heid

3 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Matthew Heid

extracting an item from a list

hi all,i have a simple question. i have a list of points going into my vb.net and i need to extract them one at a time to get the distance…

Started by Nels Long

4 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Nels Long

getting rid of null objects

Hi everybody, I am having trouble with null objects in a script which are starting to drive me ...  I am trying to iterate intersections…

Started by Miguel Vidal

9 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

perpendicular line

I have one point and a rotated line.I want to add a line from this point(first point) to the rotated line (second point) but this line shou…

Started by blueyes

3 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

sSubCategory divider

HiJust a simple question. How I can add to my sCategory divider between my components? And may be second one. Exist some way how I can orga…

Started by Jachym Pesek

2 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Jachym Pesek

Using the rhino "bounce" command in grasshopper

So I've been to the general discussion part of the forum:http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/is-there-a-bounce-command-inBasically, I…

Started by Thomas Rusling

7 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Peter Adams

Using Dijkstra algorithm

I looking for a way in rhino to find the shortest path between two points in a city through the streets.This is Dijkstra algorithm ,designe…

Started by Mani Khosrovani

2 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

a noob once again...

hi all,ive been using grasshopper for about two years now and I'm getting to that point where I feel its time to jump into the world of scr…

Started by Nels Long

4 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Nels Long

Split surface using curve Legacy script

Hi guys,This useful script which splits a srf using a crv works fine using the legacy script but not with the new VB component. Would anyon…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

8 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service