Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to realize the"containment" between curve and points via C#?

How to realize the"containment" between curve and points via C#? input :points          :curve output:0,1,2(coincide,inside,outside)   than…

Started by Andrea Lu

2 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Andrea Lu

Graph Topology

Hi all, My background is in Java but I'd like to write a C#.NET plugin in Rhino or Grasshopper (whichever is the best route) that automatic…

Started by John Harding

2 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by John Harding

VolumeMassProperties

Hi all,    does anyone tackle with the calculation of a volume? I want to eval the volume of a cylinder and after declaring...   Rhino.Geom…

Started by Ramon Rubio

2 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Ramon Rubio

Moving Breps - C#

Hi all,    I'm a beginner so I think it will be a silly mistake but i'm fighting with it for a few days...   I want to create 4 copies of a…

Started by Ramon Rubio

7 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Ramon Rubio

Python in Grasshopper

Hi,   I have trouble running Rhino Commands in the Python component for Grasshopper :   rs.Command("_SelNone") doesn't work, rs.SelectObjec…

Started by Thomas Bocahut

3 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Emulating native Rhino 'InterpCrv' in Grasshopper(w/ python)

Hi,  I have one question about Interpolate Curves,,,   The  attached image shows the generated Curve using grasshopper's 'IntCrv' component…

Started by Yasushi Sakai

5 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

Data Tree Branches in Python

Hi all, Does anyone know how to retrieve the branches index from an input similar to what the param viewer returns? I have the x input of t…

Started by Zachary Soflin

4 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Zachary Soflin

Preview Geometry in Python

Hello,   I'm new to python in GH and have been writing some very simple test scripts and I'm wondering if it is possible for python scripts…

Started by Brian Harms

1 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"parameter #5" cannot be marshaled

Hello! Inside a c# grasshopper component, I'm trying to retrieve the faces connected to a mesh edge, which, as there is a rhinocommon funct…

Started by Daniel Gebreiter

0 Nov 27, 2011

Test Validity of a Sphere

What's the inner mechanism to test validity? I input an "invalid" sphere to a c# component to check its validity. The direct output is an…

Started by Jerome

8 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Jerome

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service