Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get the index of a Path as Integer inside a VB.net component

I can´t find the method. Probably it´s as easy as it seems... Thanks in advance!     Dim pathindexes As New List (Of Integer)    For g As…

Started by paul hackett

2 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by paul hackett

Python error importing pyexpat

Has anyone had issues importing the xml parser expat.py file? for some reason python in grasshopper will not recognize the file. If I open…

Started by Zachary Soflin

12 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Select object by layer, delete, and...

Hi, I'm trying to make some operation with objects and layers.I have succefully created a C# script that can create a list of layers with g…

Started by Andrea Polato

6 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Firat Aydin

Get Object Layer Name

Hi :) I'm trying to get the layer name of a specific object in order to output values from the object as well as their matching layer name…

Started by Elizabeth Tweedale

4 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Firat Aydin

Finding the number of inputs in a scripting component

Is it possible to find the number of inputs a script component has from within the component itself? Access to Me.Params is not allowed wit…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

7 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

how to inherit Point3d class?

as we know,Point3d has properties,x,y,z. but i want to inherit Point3d class to add another property,(such as a boolean value,to verify the…

Started by Andrea Lu

4 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Andrea Lu

How to Override Graphmapper Component

Hi, is there a Graphmapper class that I can override ? I searched to the SDK but found nothing. I would like to have a graphmapper with 2 G…

Started by raf2205

1 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

multiple type input/output from custom components

Hello there, I’m trying to pass an array of object arrays which contain different data types between two grasshopper components. Not sure…

Started by Daniel Gebreiter

5 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Daniel Gebreiter

Layers hierarchy

Hi all, I'd like to create a vb component just like Finches' RhinoLayers, but with the parent/child info as well. Actually I'd like the inp…

Started by Fred Becquelin

2 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Fred Becquelin

Referenced Assemblies

Hi Forum, I need to delay my VB script for 'x' seconds, I guess I need the 'sleep' command for that. The sleep command aperently works best…

Started by Thorbjørn

2 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Thorbjørn

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by