Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polyline to Planar Surface

Maybe I'm missing it in the SDK but is there a way to create a planar surface from a closed polyline Curve in Rhino Common? I know I can cr…

Started by Zachary Soflin

5 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Zachary Soflin

How to add DimensionStyle to the LinearDimension?

Hi, I failed to do two things today. The code below are using arbitrary values to make things clear. 1. I can't set the TextHeight of the…

Started by Jerome

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Jerome

Python cluster

Hello, I am trying to make clusters from various python modules, but I can tell it's not working, I've tried even with the simplest example…

Started by Stefan Iorga

5 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Stefan Iorga

No longer stopping for breakpoints

Hi Gang- I've got two machines, a 32 bit desktop and a 64 bit laptop.  Visual Studio 2010 on both. Developing a Grasshopper plugin, all ha…

Started by Brian Lockyear

2 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Brian Lockyear

Recursion or Nested Loops within a Tree inside a VB.net component

Hello all; Given a certain tree, I´m trying to iterate across the branches in order to get this new tree structure, without any…

Started by paul hackett

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by paul hackett

VB.net

I'm very basic beginner programming language. I'm trying to modify a component of VB.net for me to take all the rows and columns from Excel…

Started by Sebastian Pantano

0 Jan 5, 2012

Lists from other components Inside VB components

How can i import a list generated by some other component in grasshopper inside a VB component ? I assumed it worked as a 1D Array so crea…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Khizer Ishtiaq

provinggrounds diagrig structure script problem !

I have problem in script from proving ground (http://theprovingground.wikidot.com/scripts-structure) in my grass 8.0063 panelling dont fit…

Started by Jan Kozerski

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jan Kozerski

What is the meaning of AbsoluteTolerance & RelativeTolerance of Unroller Class

Hi, These two properties(Absolute Tolerance & Relative Tolerance) lack documentation and I am wondering what they refer to. Thanks, -Je…

Started by Jerome

4 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jerome

timer and vb

Hello, when i connect the timer component to a vb component the output (A) of the component for example a randomfunction in the vb produces…

Started by tz br

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service