Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a simple question...

So simply,i want to know how it's possible to get a new NurbSurface by the method SetControlPoint() in the NurbSurface sub, if i understand…

Started by Julz

11 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

How to really stop vb component calculation?

I have a script which after some iteration has to stop. I did it that way: If run = True then If desiredIteration > counter then CALCUL…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

How can I invoke a component of grasshopper by C#?

For example,if i want to use  "populate 2d" in the c# code,how to invoke? thank you very much!

Started by Andrea Lu

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andrea Lu

VB Case sensitivity

Hi,   I don't know whether this was already brought up and/or is well known but anyway here's a recent discovery for GH 0.8.0066: With my b…

Started by Gustav Fagerstrom

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Gustav Fagerstrom

Data Conversion Failed from String to Line

I and a teammate tried to collect the xyz data of the kinect and then we tried to import through a tcp client written in rhino.python t…

Started by Richard Gomez

6 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Richard Gomez

loading of shell object rhino failed

Hey everybody, I am having an error when i try to monkey script editor. It says "loading of shell object rhino failed". I say okay for two…

Started by FaTiH

0 Feb 8, 2012

Trees out of trees

Well friends I have N trees (in this case shown : 4) each of them is like this one: I want to create a tree with N branches: the 1st has a…

Started by peter fotiadis

0 Feb 8, 2012

Slider Controll from Plugin

Hallo to all, I was woundering if there is any sample arround how the slider / gene list control in Galapagos works. I was thinking of ad…

Started by Richard Schaffranek

0 Feb 8, 2012

How can i use FreeFormCloud in C#,just add one point a time?

How can i use FreeFormCloud in C#,just add one point a time? I mean in a "for(...){}"structure,every time add a point in the freeformvolume…

Started by Andrea Lu

0 Feb 8, 2012

Assign a specific preview color to objects in vb.

We are currently doing a project on reaction diffusion, and therefor we need to have a changing color for a point grid. An example of react…

Started by Jens Pedersen

18 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by jm

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by