Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Galapagos Running???

Hi, I'm wondering if there is a convenient way to determine if Galapagos is running from a 3rd Party Component?   I provide some boolean…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

1 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Simulations in Python and import classes

Hi all,   I'm looking for the possibilities of Python with running simulations within Grasshopper. I'm familiar with running these in VB.ne…

Started by Jeroen Janssen

5 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Create Planar Breps (convert poly to curve C#)

I am trying to create a planar Brep from a polyline. A little help with the syntax would be great.   Rhino.Geometry.Curve crv = new Rhino.G…

Started by Charles Aweida

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Charles Aweida

"by flood" region script/capability

Well friends, I'm flirting with the GH option (VS Generative Components) for doing some kind of tower. Shown a core/elevator "draft layout"…

Started by peter fotiadis

4 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by peter fotiadis

I only get plugin working if I make *.dll reference as local copy

Hi people!, I'm getting and error ussing a component I write in VS2008. If I make the *.dll reference (3rth party app) as local copy in VS2…

Started by Ángel Linares

5 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

access and delete curve control points from a C# node

How do we access curve control points from a C# node? The idea is to smoothly rebuild the joint between two curves so that the pipe works c…

Started by M.H.

3 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by M.H.

From endpoint to plane (extracting)

Hi, i am new to scripting in GH and need your help with this: I want to make a circle at 90 degrees angle from a line created in VB. I tho…

Started by Filip Loguin

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Filip Loguin

Python Component - Adding References

Hi, i have multiple python components that re-use serveral functions over and over again. I would like to avoid having to cut and paste the…

Started by Jason Lim

11 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Jason Lim

Mesh To Nurb / and Mesh From Closed Polyline / in Rhinocommon?

Aren´t available? will they be available in the future? Are there any similar functionality? I tried "Brep.TryConvertBrep" and "Mesh.Create…

Started by paul hackett

2 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by paul hackett

mesh explode

Iam trying to recreate uto's explode mesh (creates new mesh from every single meshface) Private Sub RunScript(ByVal meshIn As Mesh, ByVal…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

3 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Vicente Soler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service