Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

check for curve type C#?

Any wizards out there able to help me with this?  It may very well be a stupid question but my brain isn't working so well at the moment.…

Started by Hiroshi Jacobs

2 May 7, 2012
Reply by Hiroshi Jacobs

is it possible to exent the Rhinocommon sdk with custom classes?

Hi is it possible to exend the RhinoCommon sdk with custom classes und functions within the namespace? thanxs in advance. Michael

Started by michael sprinzl

3 May 6, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Access to a grasshopper in VS2010 solution

Hi Forum, Hi Giulio, Hi David, Thank you for all your explanations, Apartir of this post, I inaugurate a new post regarding access to a gra…

Started by Rémy Maurcot

6 May 4, 2012
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

GHA Developers: Pay attention to Components with SetDataList()

Dear GHA developers, this is an important message for those of you who have components that output lists of data using DA.SetDataList().…

Started by David Rutten

17 May 3, 2012
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

Programming a Box Morph

Hi guys, I've was trying to include the "boxmorph" functionality into a custom c# component. But I don't know how this functionality works…

Started by Karl Wecker

4 May 3, 2012
Reply by Karl Wecker

Error in making Polylinecurve

Hello..... I need help ...please. I tried two methods to make Polylinecurve but failed... 1. Dim p0 As New Point3d(0, 0, 0) Di…

Started by Daniel

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Daniel

how to change the background color of view in C#?

1,can i change the background color of view in C#script? 2,how to excute the "rhinoscript" in C#script? thank you in advance,have a nice d…

Started by Andrea Lu

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Custom Data Type : GH_GeometricGoo or GH_Goo ?

Hi, I am trying to play and understand Custom Data Type. I inherited Custom Data and Param from GH_Goo<object>, evrything works fine…

Started by raf2205

5 May 1, 2012
Reply by raf2205

Function component If-Then-Else non-lazy eval?

I have a small function component with an If/Then/Else statement in it to defend from a divide by zero call.  Turns out that I'm getting a…

Started by Brian Lockyear

4 May 1, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

question with adding GSA’s assemblies “Interop.gsa_8_6.dll" to GH's vb.NET component

Hi all, I met some error message when adding the latest GSA's assembly "Interop.gsa_8_6.dll" to a VB.net component in GH, which said "Ref…

Started by Shibo

1 May 1, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service