Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Explode Curves problem!

Hi Guys, I'm using python for rhino currently. When i run the explode command (rs.ExplodeCurves) or when i just normally explode my curve(…

Started by Guan Xiong

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

VB.Net Debugging Problem

I started getting this error when launching a debugger from VB.net. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks. VBNet%20Debugging%20Proble…

Started by kermin chok

4 May 10, 2012
Reply by kermin chok

How to visualize Plane made with vb in Rhino viewport?

Hello, I have created planes with vb and now I want to see them in the Rhino viewport. I wrote this: Dim plane1 As Plane plane1.Origin =…

Started by Fernando Conti

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

How accurate are ClosestPoint and NormalAt methods?

Hello again, I have a curving surface and I divided it into 7 x 7 points. When I check the normal of each point, I discover that the norm…

3 May 10, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

How to get the Point3D where 3 planes intersect with vb?

Hi, take a look at the attached image if you find the time. I would like to calculate the point3d (the red dot) where 3 planes intersect w…

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

Brep initialization?

Could somebody please give me a heads up as to why i cant create this brep (temp) with this code?. Im basically trying to create my own Pla…

Started by Mario L

3 May 8, 2012
Reply by Mario L

Grasshopper SDK

Hi every body  i'm about to define a component for grasshopper which would produce many parametric snails and sea-shell but i'm beginner wi…

Started by Pouria

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Replicate source Path

Hi,  I have 3 planes on their own branches "x". I would like to duplicate each planes five times (so 3 branches of 5 items) but I always en…

Started by Francois

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Francois

How to create polygonal surface with vb?

Hi, I'm looking for a way to create a surface with a vb component, using 6 points (hexagon). I've found a way to draw a polyline through t…

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

Recursive Subdivision GhPython Component

Hey I was trying to create a recursive subdivision component in python, and I have gotten fairly far with help from steve bear on the rhino…

Started by Andrew Haas

2 May 7, 2012
Reply by Andrew Haas

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by