Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Access to the output param

Hello, How can i access to the output param without the RunScript function ? One exemple: Private Sub RunScript(ByVal x As Object, ByVal y…

Started by jmv

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Python add to Rhino Document

I downloaded the new Python and it seems to not have an add to Rhino Document option (as referenced in this post: http://www.grasshopper3d.…

Started by Erick Katzenstein

1 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Erick Katzenstein

CustomDisplay Viewport Update

Hello, I have a question regarding the use of the CustomDisplay class David Rutten created (link). I would like to get some user feedback o…

Started by Chad Westendorf

0 Aug 2, 2012

c#: Missing constructor in GH_ComponentAttributes derived class?

Hi Guys, After several unsuccessful attempts based on this great thread, I still have not managed to place the right constructor in the cl…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

A note for would be Delaunay scripters

If you are using the Delaunay solver in grasshopper   grasshopper.kernel.geometry.solver.solve_mesh(x,x,x)   you cannot have duplicate poin…

Started by Andy VanMater

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Andy VanMater

Extracting longest surface edges

I have a clump of components that takes a ribbony rectangular surface and finds the 2 longest edges. I need to do this over and over, in se…

Started by Dave Johnson

0 Aug 1, 2012

Layout editing / GUI creation workflow

Hi David, As you mentioned in several previous posts and in the SDK, we need to override several attributes in order to create custom layou…

Started by Thibault Schwartz

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Thibault Schwartz

Custom Display in Component - An error occured in the display pipeline

I am drying to produce a custom preview for a component. Therefor I did change the to Subs DrawViewportWires and DrawViewportMeshes.When us…

Started by Richard Schaffranek

3 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Can C++ or VB code be generated out of a GH script?

Hi all, I have a very fundamental question about GH for which I can't find the answer. Is it possible to capture the script created in GH…

Started by yavar khonsari

6 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by shezhad

Have a StreamReader as input parameter of a component

I have several exe I'm considering to "encapsulate" into several Grasshopper components. Thanks to System.Diagnostic, I'm quite successful…

Started by Serge Neuman

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Serge Neuman

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by