Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Set Sun Position to Vector

hi all, i try to set the sun position with C#. But I can´t find how to get access to the sun properties ? finally i would like to set the…

Started by Benjamin Ennemoser

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Ennemoser

c# beginner

Hi everybody, I've started the OOP programming basics with C# and I'm learning C# console app as a  beginner. I am also learning the "C# S…

Started by Arash Deilami

2 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Arash Deilami

Custom component Running on Rhino 5 but not on Rhino 4

Hi everyone, I created a component for Rhino 5 and GH 0.9.0006. In this setting it works fine. If I open Rhino 4 (also with GH 0.9.0006) it…

Started by Martin Manegold

8 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Steve Baer

GH_Plane custom preview color in VB

Hey everyone,I am trying to give planes created in a scripted component a custom preview color. I've been looking through several posts reg…

Started by Brian Harms

6 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Brian Harms

[HELP] Creating a CustomSprite component

Hi!, I'm trying to create a custom sprite component, but I've found some bugs that I don't know how to solve. The most important is that i…

Started by Ángel Linares

3 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

Simplifying this snippet with a loop

Hey everyone, I have a functioning bit of code that I'm curious about simplifying. I'm constructing a datatree and I'd like to do the follo…

Started by Brian Harms

5 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Brian Harms

Detecting left click event in Rhino (without timers)

Aside from a few posts that partially address this issue, I haven't seen a functional method laid out for detecting left mouse clicks withi…

Started by Nathan Lowe

5 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Nathan Lowe

Data type

Hi all!   After struggling with data types and getting to know some of the inner workings of the VB script editor in GH, I have a question.…

Started by Reinier de Graaf

4 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Reinier de Graaf

Placing components of canvas using VB

Hi David (and Vicente and all), I was wondering if there was any way to instanciate small definitions using VB. For exemple: when we hold s…

Started by Thibault Schwartz

9 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Thibault Schwartz

Creating a curve from points in C#

I want to make a curve from some points that are given to me. I've made some lines before this with no trouble, and tried to do it the same…

Started by Frederik Juul

2 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Frederik Juul

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service