Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

string to ASCII

hi all! Im tryng to convert a string in ASCII code. the usual way in c# would be   byte[] NUmbers = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(myText); BUT  t…

Started by pepe ballesteros

4 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by pepe ballesteros

VB component: boolean difference problem

Hey Everyone, I have a little problem here... I have a set of breps and a list with heights, each brep has a certain height. In the VB-Com…

Started by dominik nuessen

2 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by dominik nuessen

Locally defined value not inherited from windows form Dialogue.OK

The following code seems to work fine, except that it does not commit changes to the custom component when I click apply (dialogue.ok). Wh…

Started by Pierre Roberson

2 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Pierre Roberson

Appending data to DA.SetDataList()

Hi Guys, I use the method DA.SetDataList several time within the Solve Instance Method to send lists of strings to a specific output. For…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

save panel

is thee any solution to save data in a panel as a independent file with specific name? I am downloading up to 150 xml files from grasshoppe…

Started by Philipp

2 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Philipp

Updating from Legacy VB component

I wrote a VB component years ago for this hypar origami project using the older style that is now labeled Legacy. My code's imports started…

Started by Chris Wilkins

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Chris Wilkins

VB Code works differently in VS and GH VB Script Component.

Hi, I used VS to make GH Component. This Code will Export Data from GH to Excel. What odd is... I used first this code             For i…

Started by y.KWON

0 Oct 15, 2012

Custom component editable

Hello. it is possible to create a custom component like the vb script component or c# one? for example if i want to create a custom compone…

Started by Luca Colo

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Luca Colo

Changed persistent data, not inherited as locally defined value

The following code seems to work fine, except that it does not commit changes to the custom component when I click apply. What is happenin…

Started by Pierre Roberson

0 Oct 15, 2012

How does Merge Component automatically adds an additional input when the bottom-most input is connected?

Hi guys, now I try to make a self developed GH Component with VB. for this, I want to know, how does GH Merge Component automatically add…

Started by y.KWON

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by y.KWON

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service