Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Point.At (python) vs. Point Oriented (gh)

Hi all,  I'm struggling to reconcile a difference in what I am seeing as output from python (using the rhinoscriptsyntax library), and wha…

Started by person

6 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Selecting Geometry Problems with the latest Python component

Hi, I just updated to the newest 0.5 version of the Python scripting component. The attached script  worked in the older Python component,…

Started by Jason Lim

3 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Leceta

Hide an object or change its color - vb.net component

Hi, With a vb.net component, I want to select groups of curves, and then hide the curves selected and store it in a list of list of curves.…

Started by Guillaume Niel

6 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Niel

assign initial value in GH_OutputParamManager pManager.AddBooleanParameter()?

Hi :) By Developing GH Plug-in, I want to know, How can I assign default value to OutParameter. pManager of GH_OutputParamManager can not…

Started by y.KWON

3 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

mesh intersection problem

Hi everyone! Im working on a script that generates you intersection curves from a terrain+buildings on it. The terrain and buildings are t…

Started by hjalmar schmid

6 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

path of paths

knowing that grasshopper can´t handle jagged arrays as output, there is an example about how to use datatree to take data from an array and…

Started by pepe ballesteros

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by pepe ballesteros

dotNet personal library

Hi all, It's possible to have  our personal library of  class and function to call and use it in the code withouth copy/paste code to put i…

Started by Luca Colo

3 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Luca Colo

Custom Component - Bake to new layer

Hi all, I'm wondering if there is a way to bake items to a specific layers, created within a custom component. I have used the following c…

Started by Pierre Roberson

1 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

VB - get vertices from a brep

Hi everyone,  I was wondering if inside the VB script is possible to get from a Brep object the list of his own vertices, like the Explode…

Started by Stefano Fiorito

2 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Stefano Fiorito

What's the difference in usage between VB/C# and VB/C# Legacy components?

Hi Everyone, I used to script with the old version of VB/C# components (VB/C# Legacy) and now I see some changes in these components. For e…

Started by Behnood Eghbali

2 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Behnood Eghbali

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service