Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Genetic algorithms with dynamic genome amout

Hi. I am trying to write a script which, depending on the circumstances, will have a different number of genomes. As Galapagos works with…

Started by Eirik K

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Eirik K

Copy command not working in python

I'm using the python component and it seems that the rs.copyobject is not working. Can anyone confirm this? Regards, M

Started by Miguel Rus

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

a "knot" problem

curve degree is 3,control point is 5,follow the "knot=control point-degree-1",knot should be 1,but the CurveKnotCount is 7,i dont konw why.…

Started by Carcassi

7 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Behnood Eghbali

How do I extract the vertices of a Polysurface?

I'm scripting in python and I'm trying to extract the vertices of the polysurface. Does anyone know command to extract the vertices of a po…

Started by Miguel Rus

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Miguel Rus

How to control CreateEdgeSurface

I'm making a surface by calling "CreateEdgeSurface(crvs)", with a list of 4 edges. That works fine, but I cannot reliably control along wh…

Started by Jack Bakker

2 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Jack Bakker

Accessing my extension methods from Python Component

Hi I have written some extension methods for the Rhino.Geometry.Transform struct but am not sure how to access it from the Python component…

Started by Jason Lim

2 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Jason Lim

ghpython, varying output

Is there any way to make ghpython act as a generator, so that its output could be 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., with a one second pause between steps?

Started by Randolph Fritz

0 Jan 11, 2013

Registering input parameters and passing the to SolveInstance

Hello! I'm working my way though creating a component and I'm stuck on passing the registered input parameters to the solve instance functi…

Started by Evert Amador

12 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Daniel Bosia

No line numbers when catching ArgumentOutOfRange exceptions

Hi David, When using C# blocks, this kind of (common) mistakes List < int> numbers = new List<int >(); A = numbers[2]; will…

Started by Arend

0 Jan 11, 2013

'IF' 'THEN' statement question

Hey guys, I have a loop from lets say: i as int32 = 0 to 50.  I am trying to make an IF THEN statement, where: IF i = even integer THEN i…

Started by John Li

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Jon Bailey

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service