Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sample and example files (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chinese Laser

Hi guys, we are looking to buy a laser (80-100 W, 1200 x 900 cutting area is waht we are aiming for) and would like to know if anyone of th…

Started by Matias del Campo

0 Dec 20, 2011

Sublist Tutorial Problem

Hi guys , i have been trying to make the tutorial sublist tutorial which can be found at this adress. http://digitaltoolbox.info/grasshoppe

Started by Deniz Yıldırım

1 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by trevor.patt

The necessity for a data tree manager

Well friends This thread (a bit weird and/or iconoclastic, mind) follows a very interesting discussion with Jon Mirtschin about what could…

Started by peter fotiadis

5 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by peter fotiadis

Categorising Surfaces with Reference to a Plane **UPDATE**

**UPDATE** The solution has been modified to allow for inverted level surfaces Here is an example of how to categorise surfaces according…

Started by Danny Boyes

2 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

A Geodetic exoskeleton tower

Well friends, This is my very first attempt in Grasshopper. In fact I'm doing the very same thing in Generative Components ... because Micr…

Started by peter fotiadis

24 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by peter fotiadis

Inflated Mesh offset

I've been working with an inflated mesh definition where a voronoi definition determines the size and shape of the hanging mesh. I've offse…

Started by m.english

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by m.english

help with sorting lists and manipulating points in the z axis

hi all im looking to finish a definition which is basically dividing a surface into curves then points and manipulation these points in the…

Started by Eoghan O' Brien

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Eoghan O' Brien

Evaluate Brep

Started by TheChosenOne

4 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Alberto Senigagliesi

HELP Diagrid Attractor

Can anyone help me through this diagrid surface opening? I want the pattern to be applied to a surface for my facade and simply react to mu…

Started by Mike Krause

0 Nov 30, 2011

Place pattern on geometry

I created a quick facade pattern study using illustrator, and I would like to mimic this pattern using grasshopper 3d and place the pattern…

Started by shaun

1 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by shaun

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by