Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sample and example files (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

add center points in a wave surface

I found this definition  and I' trying to set more then 2 center points. Thereby, which math expression should I use instead of addition?  …

Started by Amanda de Almeida Carvalho

6 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Amanda de Almeida Carvalho

voronoi

Hi everyone.I am new here and I have a problem about voronoi system and I need help for generating a 3d voronoi for my project.Is it imposs…

Started by ahmet yavuz

43 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Raymond Wong

surface from mesh

hi, i'm pretty noob on this, and i want to know how i can transform a delaunay 3d mesh into a surface or polysurface. and if it is possible…

Started by Alvarolrd

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Alvarolrd

develop and optimization

hi i wanna develop (bridge structure) and link to (ansys,fem,scan and solve or other finite element) for optimization with (galapagos or ot…

Started by navid ghaffari

3 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by navid ghaffari

Weaving Cloth

Hi All. This is my first post in the discussion forum. If there are any bugs or any errors in the gh definition, please feel free to commen…

Started by Kenneth cheung

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Marios

Twisted Loft puzzles

Well friends There's some evil with that Loft thing (either the adjust seam it doesn't work, or the PFrame component doesn't work or ...I'v…

Started by peter fotiadis

2 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by peter fotiadis

That $#$#%$ sweep*2 thing

Well friends, This is my second ever attempt in GH (code is clumsy and stupid and clumsy) > destined (in theory) to be a chaotic truss m…

10 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by peter fotiadis

Сhange the surface of the UV coordinates

How can I change the surface of the UV coordinates to match the proportions and size of the surface?  

Started by TheChosenOne

4 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by TheChosenOne

Weave on branches (stupid) questions

Well friends (I'm sure that this is answered somewhere by someone - but I can't figure where). Stupid question 1: By what means can I "forc…

0 Dec 27, 2011

Procedural Stairs

Morning guys, I'm looking for a Grasshopper definition to make stairs from a given plan area. Anyone make something like this already? A…

Started by Jacopo Baldini

0 Dec 27, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service