Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper problem - Last chance :)

Hello Guys  I am a student in Efficienty Energy in the construction field  I am trying to use Honeybee and Ladybug to get the Energy Intens…

Started by Tiif

3 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Tiif

This forum is closed to new threads, please start your discussions on the new forum....

We are working to combine the discussions about Rhino/Grasshopper and our development tools into one platform.  This forum is closed to an…

Started by Scott Davidson

0 Nov 22, 2017

Trouble with creating lattice inside the given brep

Can any one help me with this? I'm having trouble with creating lattice within the given brep. The lattice keeps extruding outside. Can any…

Started by Akshay mugeraya

0 Nov 20, 2017

kangaroo membrane simulation flies away

Hey, I have been trying to create a membrane simulation in Kangaroo which worked first few times I ran the simulation but then suddenly st…

Started by marijakatrina

7 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by ng5 Alex

Mesh with Holes, Bionic Structure

Hey Guys, I'm currently working on a project using bionic structures to reduce the weight of parts made by 3D printing. Since my universit…

Started by Dominique Lehmon

1 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

Sweep along Closed Curves

Hi I couldn't figure out a proper way of sweeping a profile along a closed curve!!! sweep 1 didn't work, nor the rail revolution. any ideas…

Started by Sahand

4 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Renato Cosenza Rodrigues

MILIPEDE NO SOLVER SYSTEM

Recently I have installed Milipede plugin for rhino. The program works very well except i am missing the system solver in milipede. (FEA SY…

Started by veronika phadtare

0 Nov 16, 2017

Problem with interpolation points

Hello all, I'm getting a problem when I plug a merged results into vertices of interpolate. It's given an error message: "1. Data conversi…

Started by Libner Melo

1 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Populate function issue (assembly problem?)

Hi everybody !  It's been a couple of semesters I'm using grasshopper and this time it seems that I'm quite stuck with an odd issue. Short…

Started by Clément Godry

1 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Clément Godry

rhino installation wizard error for Grasshopper

Hey all,  A student of mine gets the following error when trying to install GH on a still active trial version of Rhino 5. Any ideas?

Started by Andrei Raducanu

0 Nov 13, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service