Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,745)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error with energyplus simulation

Hi, I have a problem with the energyplus simulation that generates these errors to me running the simulation, I followed the chrismacke tut…

Started by EDUARDO ORVA

1 Nov 8
Reply by Gerald Mandevhana

DRec : Doesn't accept rectangle with radius

Hello! DRec doesn't accept rectangles with radius. I understand why it happens, because the output without a radius is not the same as wi…

Started by David Ledger

10 Nov 7
Reply by David Rutten

Problem with the installation of LunchBox

Hi! I have a problem with the installation of LunchBox. I installed and unlocked everything I could, but keeps installing the program compl…

Started by Francesca

4 Nov 5
Reply by Francesca

Project point onto curve not working

I am trying to project a number of point into two separate curves using project point component as you can see in attached image, but it is…

Started by Alex Duro

1 Nov 4
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Rebuild Curve limited to 1000 control points

It feels like this has to be a known bug/limitationWas scratching my head why my tree structures weren't matching when I realized Rebuild C…

Started by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

3 Nov 4
Reply by David Rutten

stream content/destination

Hi David I just open a definition made with the GH previous version, and figured out that the  data from the panels will not stream any co…

Started by Leonidas

3 Nov 3
Reply by David Rutten

HB error- You should first let Honeybee fly

Hi, does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have recently downloaded Honeybee but I'm unable to use it. There's always the error mess…

Started by Nicole Chung

6 Oct 31
Reply by dalec

Error: 1. Solution exception:expected Point3d, got NoneType1.

Hello all,I'm using the component Bounce from surface on Ladybug and I'm getting an error ( 1. Solution exception:expected Point3d, got Non…

Started by Inês Maria Mira Martinho

0 Oct 31

Kangaroo Collide Error

Hi! I am trying to do a collision in Kangaroo (a plane drapping over a sphere) and I get an error I keep trying to solve unsuccessfully. Th…

Started by merececarri

3 Oct 29
Reply by merececarri

Most Of My Images Are Gone

Over the years I've posted many screenshots answering questions here. Besides most of my gallery images, which mostly disappeared two days…

Started by Nik Willmore

46 Oct 28
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service