Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,639)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Run away physical memory when opening grasshopper

Might anyone know why when I open Grasshopper (v0.090076) the memory used by rhino 5.0 (64 bit) on Windows 7 64bit begins to runaway eventu…

Started by Jason Hare

15 Apr 11
Reply by Julian Buhagiar

Problem about 'Honeybee_SET EP Air Flow' Component

Hi, Has anyone can help me about the thing that is when I close and re-open my grasshopper file, Natural Ventilation component gives the ou…

Started by Orçun Koral İşeri

1 Apr 10
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

[BUG] Grasshopper partly freezes after any export operation

So at first I thought Lunchbox was at fault for freezing the Grasshopper UI after using the Object save component (http://www.grasshopper3d

Started by Armin Seltz

10 Apr 7
Reply by Armin Seltz

0.9 issues: maintaining references...

Couple of issues I am struggling with here using 0.9.   1) It doesn't seem like a geometry parameter maintains it's reference to a BRep aft…

Started by Brian Lockyear

5 Apr 6
Reply by Alan

Kangaroo 'Index out of range' Error

Hi. I'm trying to simply use the origami script in Kangaroo but when I go to run it I get and 'Index out of range' error. I deconstructed…

Started by Katie Meier

0 Apr 5

MapSrf component maps curves but not the surfaces

Hi,  I am trying to map a pattern (a square pyramid) onto a cylinder. However, it looks like only the curves from the pattern are g…

Started by Inna

2 Apr 4
Reply by Inna

kangaroo zero length start

Hi, I am Jessica, a student. I want to deflate and inflate using Kangaroo.  I start with closed polysurface and change it to mesh. I have…

Started by Jessica Rovanio

0 Apr 2

Offset on surface sluggish RAM response

Hi all, I am having problems with the offset on surface module. On the first run after booting up my computer (8Gb RAM with i7 quad core)…

Started by Ewan Dorris

1 Apr 1
Reply by Ewan Dorris

Older Version of Kangaroo

Hi, I am trying to run a script I found online that requires kangaroo and I have downloaded version 2.2.1 and most of the commands show up.…

Started by Niklos Toldi

1 Mar 31
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

GDI problem

Hi all,  I was just trying to contatenate some text together when this happened  followed by this I was wondering if someone knows how I…

Started by Ying Xu

3 Mar 31
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service