Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,691)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insert item into the list bug

Hey guys, I think I just have ran into weird behavior of insert list component. Provided a list of indices where consecutive numbers of ind…

Started by Hamabama

4 Jul 26
Reply by Hamabama

Problem with NurbsCurve Component

Hi guys,I encountered a strange problem with the "NurbsCurve" component. The one where you can set individual weights. However: I can't…

Started by Julian Jauk

2 Jul 23
Reply by Julian Jauk

Voronoi 2D Accuracy problems

I have been using voronoi to compute medial axis for a V tool carving simulation (and curved sheet folding): Unfortunately I…

Started by Dharman Gersch

2 Jul 23
Reply by David Rutten

error simulation: files .eio and .csv

Hi guys, The file let me starting the analysis, and I could get the files .idf, .bat, .rvaudit but not the files .eio and .csv. Using the p…

Started by DAVIDE BAROLO

0 Jul 22

(Forum bug) Activity Feeds Appear Broken

Hi All, For the past week or so the activity feeds on Home and My Page appear to be broken (for me). Couple of things I've noticed: 1) On…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

8 Jul 19
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

Bump Preview

Hallo David, I woundering if it would be possible to improve bump preview a bit, I am not sure how this is implemented but it would be nic…

Started by Richard Schaffranek

1 Jul 17
Reply by David Rutten

Problem with installing Lunchbox

Hi, I am trying to install LunchBox 2016.3.21, I unblocked the application and installed it. the installation was successful and the dll fi…

Started by MHMOD DEEP

0 Jul 17

error: honey cannot find openstudio

"Honeybee cannot find openstudio on your system" location i installed C:\Program Files\openstudio 2.1.0 tried also C:\openstudio 2.1.0 b…

Started by ndy_123

28 Jul 12
Reply by Frank Gergaud

bug in grasshopper hidden edges preview

Hi all, I think I have found a bug in grasshopper visualization, some times when the file starts to become heavy they start to appear the h…

Started by riccardo foschi

2 Jul 11
Reply by riccardo foschi

Not responding on Surface split

Hello! I have a document which i made on one computer where everything worked fine. But on a home machine an error occured. Not an error ev…

Started by Nikita Polkovnikov

2 Jul 8
Reply by Nikita Polkovnikov

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service