Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,591)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Firefly Loading Errors!

I just installed Firefly to my desktop, but it shows the Loading Errors (below) when i start Grasshopper. Then, i uninstalled Firefly, and…

Started by William Tian

0 Feb 2

Solide Differences warning!: First Brep is empty !

i am working on a waffle structure definition, where i divide the Ribs (slices) into 4 groups so i can control the way the notches are cut.…

Started by Zadig

2 Jan 31
Reply by Zadig

Grasshopper opening earlier save of file

Hi all, I have a problem with grasshopper opening an earlier instance of a saved and closed file. Today at 6:38PM, I saved and closed a gra…

Started by Benjamin

0 Jan 29

[BUG] RH clipping plane hides GH tag text

Hey comunnity & David! Just found that clipping planes in RH hide GH tags even when not having to. It depends if you look from the "to…

Started by Ángel Linares

0 Jan 26

MicroclimateMap Open Studio Errors

Hi All- I downloaded the attached files from this discussion https://github.com/ladybug-analysis-tools/butterfly/issues/14 My issue is tha…

Started by m_pol

3 Jan 26
Reply by LAMINE Mohammed

Installation problem

Hi all, I just downloaded the latest version of Grasshopper for rhino 5.0. When I run the "grasshopper_0.9.76.0" a dialog box appears with…

Started by Diego Castro

1 Jan 24
Reply by David Rutten

LadyBug folder

Hi! I've a problem with HB and I don't find a solution. In my C:\users\user\AppData there aren't Roaming\Ladybug folders where HB saves the…

Started by Rosaria Revellini

5 Jan 20
Reply by Rosaria Revellini

Problem Installing Elk2 on Mac: Rhino WIP

I have dragged Elk.gha and all other files into the correct folder, but elk components do not show up in the toolbar.  Errors given in rhin…

Started by Kevan Kasmai

0 Jan 19

Honeybee error Outward facing angle of subsurface differs more than 90.0 degrees from base surface

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with my simulation in Honeybee; I've a free-form surface that was triangulated - it's a closed brep and a…

Started by FCAMPOS

0 Jan 19

render view problemnload

hello, when I download an object, at first everything is fine in the render mode,but when I choose shaded mode and come back to render mode…

Started by Nazanin Tabatabaei

4 Jan 18
Reply by Nazanin Tabatabaei

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service