Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,608)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Runtime error (MissingMemberException): 'LightException' object has no attribute 'components'

Hello, I am using the last Version of th Rhino WIP for Mac (5E12W). I am experiencing some difficulties to import the ghpythonlib.compone…

Started by Iurii

2 Mar 1
Reply by Iurii

Region intersection bug?

Is it probably a bug in RhinoCommon? The two curves are overlapped with each other but RIntersect returns null. I am using Rhinoceros 5…

Started by Amamoyou

1 Feb 28
Reply by Brian Harms

problem with import 3dm component

getting the error message "One of the supplied items could not be converted: Parameter type: IGH_GeometricGoo, Supplied type: GH_ObjectWrap…

Started by Carsten Rodin

2 Feb 28
Reply by David Rutten

Arcs and circles control points show up incorrectly

Hi all! Is it just me or something's wrong with arcs/circles control points? It happens when I use the components Control Points (CP) Cont…

Started by Giancarlo Di Marco

3 Feb 27
Reply by Nick

Kangaroo error:1. Solution exception:Index was out of range.

Hi there! I'm new to grasshopper and I have been playing with some definitions for my Masters thesis project. I created a mesh using kanga…

Started by Tina Zhang

5 Feb 27
Reply by Tina Zhang

Create HB zones error

Hi, I'm a beginner and I have a problem with E+ analysis. After the new update of Honeybee (v. 0.0.61), when I create an Honeybee zone with…

Started by Paolo Durante

1 Feb 27
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Facade Optimisation

Hello, I am working on a research project with the goal of developing a façade optimization tool which focuses on designing shading devices…

Started by Ramprasath

0 Feb 25

Karamba solution exception:Could not find node

1. Solution exception:Could not find node at (5.5824806971198/5.58146115753525/5.97080420622471) where point-load number 0 is attached. I…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

0 Feb 24

Strange offset on Surface Domain evalution

Hi I run an easy test with two planar surface. The one with the hole shows an offset of the domain if I use the approximate surface dimensi…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

1 Feb 23
Reply by Andrew Heumann

PROBLEM WITH FILLET

Hi, fillet results in invalid curve. why?

Started by s s solomon

3 Feb 22
Reply by seghier khaled

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service