Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,566)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unable to have DIVA Plugin work within Grasshopper.

I have downloaded the most up to date DIVA Plugin for Grasshopper that is to be used within Rhino software. I have saved the DIVA plugin in…

Started by Hailey Chapman

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Energy Plus simulation error on Honeybee:'ascii' can't encode character '/u131 in position 156

Hi ,  I was triying the tutorials series about honeybee and ladybug while doing it I had an error like this could u please help me?

Started by Erol Nezir

2 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Erol Nezir

copy trim bug

Hi. I dont't know if it is a bug, or maybe I did something wrong, but while using the copy trim command it copys my pattern (right) but on…

Started by Dawid

1 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Sweep 2 not working as it should

Hi everyone. I started my advanture with Grasshopper some days ago and after some tutorials I decided to create my first own deffinition.…

Started by Dawid

2 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Dawid

Error 80040154 using ghexcel plugin

Hello everyone, I have a problem i can't seem to be able to fix on my own. While using the ghexcel plugin in grasshopper, which allows to…

Started by Julia Jouffroy

1 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Julia Jouffroy

Error in Run Energy Simulation

I have prepared a file for Energy Simulation for a single room. The last time I used the file it was running the simulation. But now when I…

Started by Mansi Dhanuka

2 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Mansi Dhanuka

make non planar surface with curve

Hello,I come to you because I have a worry, I am a student of architecture and I am in the process of modeling the study ground for my proj…

Started by alexandre

0 Nov 28, 2016

Bugs in use of script panel

HI David I have a problem in use of this component :  when i double click on them, they're never open and i cant use this component in my…

Started by Mohammad asadi

3 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

About Boolean operation with Rhinocommon

Hi No Way to overcome rhinocommon boolean silent result ! the problem : When boolean is true the result is brep()      /That is Ok When bo…

Started by Msahli zouhir

0 Nov 22, 2016

Error in Maths - Operators - Equality

Equals (PHI^-1,Phi-1) returns false

Started by Curtis Palmer

3 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos