Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,691)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Rhino implement its own Global Assembly Cache for DLLs?

I created a Rhino  plugin that referenced another DLL. Later I created a GH component referencing another version of the DLL. At runtime…

Started by Mihai Pruna

5 Aug 2
Reply by Goswin

Custom Conduit Test new

Hi, I'm having  a strange issue I can't find any reference for. It seems when I start Grasshopper, in the upper right corner of my screen…

Started by Josh

1 Aug 1
Reply by David Rutten

problem running Energy simulation in Honeybee

Hi I'm new to Honeybee and just getting started by trying to run some simple examples. now I'm trying to optimizing glazing ratio of window…

Started by saeedeh arabi

0 Jul 31

Built-in contour component produces incomplete and missing contour curves from grid surface

I am trying to get the contour curves out of a grid surface from a GeoTiff file and most of them are either missing or incomplete. As a wor…

Started by UsernameAndPassword

7 Jul 30
Reply by UsernameAndPassword

follows random curve

i want to make a rectangle which follows a random curve line,  like we move any brep in unit X , unit Y, unit Z  but i want to move along c…

Started by shubham katyal

1 Jul 29
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How to mesh two different object?

hi,I'm so sorry that i'm really new to grasshopper. but i have a question need someone to help me. It seems that I have a wrong way to conn…

Started by guanlin

2 Jul 27
Reply by guanlin

Grasshopper Loading Errors (Kangaroo)

Hi, I am recieving an error message when Grasshopper loads related to Kangaroo (see attached screenshot).  This is happening on both of my…

Started by Alec Ring

21 Jul 27
Reply by Ana Sidorova

Field Line Spin Force not working in vertical plane

Hi! I am trying to generate field lines on a vertical plane (wall) using spin force. It gives an error '1. Field line could not be solved'…

Started by Tejas Chavan

7 Jul 27
Reply by Tejas Chavan

problem with "Parameter must be a Guid ..."

Hi guys. I'm new with scripting and Python for Grasshopper. I'm having a problem with this code.The message error is: "Parameter must be a…

Started by daniele mariani

0 Jul 27

How to project points on a surface

Hello, I´m new in Grasshopper. My definition creates a loft between two circles curves and I was trying to project some random points on it…

Started by F L

4 Jul 26
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service