Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

error (tilted surfaces)

I am modelling multiple buildings (67 in total) in Rhino and I am having error for some of them, in particular a few buildings that are tit…

Started by Luis Santos

2 Mar 19
Reply by Luis Santos

Problem with "Import SHP" component

Hi everybody, When I use "Import SHP" component to get some Polylines from ArcMap to be represented in Rhino, the total number of curves c…

Started by Sara

2 Mar 15
Reply by Faith Sa

Split AHSV component is actually AHSL

Ok, taking this to a new thread as a bug report. The split AHSV component is actually outputting AHSL and should be renamed accordingly.…

Started by Armin Seltz

6 Mar 15
Reply by David Rutten

Rotated planes logic

Hello,  Long time since my last visit to the forum.  I have an issue i cannot make my way around. As you can see from the picture, i get a…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

1 Mar 14
Reply by Lorenzo Franceschini

Mismatch Between Rhino Model Tolerance and Internalized GH Geometry Tolerance

Greeting Grasshopper Gurus, I just wanted to put forward a feature request that has caused so much pain in coordinating GH files with the…

Started by Chris Mackey

3 Mar 13
Reply by franco ferreiro

Fab tools installation problem

Hi everybody, I met a problem when I tried to install the Fab tools.  At first, i couldn't install it successfully, I drag and drop the con…

Started by Fengjiao Ge

0 Mar 12

A bit strange view of buckling analysis with Karamba 3D

I am running a small and simple model for buckling analysis in Grasshopper with Karamba 3D Pro plugin. The model  is one section of a telec…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

1 Mar 9
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Tekla Structure link creates double geometry

Hi everybody, I am quiet new on this forum and I enjoy it a lot as it has been a great help in my learning so thanks for that! I am using…

Started by Augustin Ceillier

0 Mar 9

Importing Eppy in Ghpython

I was trying to import Eppy package in the Ghpython editor in Grasshopper.  Got this error: "Runtime error (MissingMemberException): 'modu…

Started by Yiyuan Jia

1 Mar 8
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

tripping CURVE ARRAY

before I came here, I literally almost tried everything. Never in my life I felt that betrayed and frustrated with technology. I am trying…

Started by Hakam husam

0 Mar 3

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service