Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,592)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Honeybee daylight simulation error curved roof

Hi! Can someone help me with this error I get from honeybee daylight simulation? I try to do a simple simulation with a skyroof in a curved…

Started by Milan Verdorst

0 Feb 17

Grasshopper 9.056 crashing Rhino

I´ve just returned to working on Grasshopper after a few weeks and now when I try to open it, it crashes Rhino. I´m using Rhino 5 with all…

Started by Gudjon Thor Erlendsson

5 Feb 16
Reply by Tiago Maciel

Heliotrope Error

Hi everyone, I'm trying to use the Heliotrope plug but am getting the following runtime error: "This version of Heliotrope has expired, pl…

Started by Dan Guenter

3 Feb 16
Reply by Tiago Maciel

Missing component graphics - all icons, labels, and wire nubs not displaying?

Hi Grasshopper Community, Components entered into the Grasshopper viewport are missing all identifying graphics - icons, text labels, and…

Started by Kalin Ngo

0 Feb 16

URGENT:

Qualcuno mi può aiutare? Ho bisogno di creare la mia facciata come l'esempio di Chen Chao Dinamic facciata. Ho bisogno di dare spessore all…

Started by Federica M

1 Feb 16
Reply by David Rutten

HB error- You should first let Honeybee fly

Hi, does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have recently downloaded Honeybee but I'm unable to use it. There's always the error mess…

Started by Nicole Chung

5 Feb 15
Reply by vhoang

_import tries to load plug-in

When trying to import a mesh into Rhino via sending _Import everything is fine. If I run the same with a list of files, Rhino imports them,…

Started by phillip

3 Feb 15
Reply by phillip

problem with import 3dm component

getting the error message "One of the supplied items could not be converted: Parameter type: IGH_GeometricGoo, Supplied type: GH_ObjectWrap…

Started by Carsten Rodin

1 Feb 15
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Kangaroo HingePoints in Rhino 6 WIP

Hi, The Kangaroo HingePoints node seams not to work in the latest Rhino 6 WIP. The output of the 4 points is empty. cheers, Detlef

Started by Detlef Mueller

1 Feb 9
Reply by Daniel Piker

black when rendered in rhino

Hi, I know this is a website dedicated to Grasshopper, but since Grasshopper and Rhino are so closely tied, I thought of posting for help…

Started by christine

7 Feb 8
Reply by christine

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service