Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,662)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keyboard Issue

Hi All,I just want to share something strange with the Grasshopper (I use 0.9.0076 version). Sometimes, which I can't predict when, I can't…

Started by Tan Malaka

0 Jun 8

Open Studio error

Hello, I have installed Rhino, Grasshopper (with Ladybug and Honeybee) by following the instructions of this link :  https://github.com/mo

Started by Antoine Simionesco

2 Jun 7
Reply by Antoine Simionesco

Honeybee can not find a compatiable energyplus folder on your system.

Hi, guys. I have an issue of honey bee, saying "Honeybee cannot find a compatible energyplus folder on your system". I already installed,…

Started by Jinny Koh

3 Jun 5
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Using Alt+Shift Makes component menu disappear

As I mentioned before I'm a Persian user of grasshopper. It's obvious that many grasshopper users, uses more than one language on their com…

Started by Mahdiyar

6 Jun 4
Reply by pardis sheibany

RTL and BiDi Text Problems

Grasshopper (somehow) is a (visual) programming language, and commenting is one of the most important part of any programming language. I t…

Started by Mahdiyar

15 Jun 4
Reply by yaser loghmani

Gradient editor bug?

Hi all, I have some troubles with the gradient component. If you double click on the gradient component it opens the gradient editor to edi…

Started by Arie-Willem de Jongh

10 Jun 2
Reply by Keyan Rahimzadeh

equality returns false when numbers equal

the image says it

Started by Andrei Raducanu

2 Jun 1
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

Remove recipients bug.

Removing the parameter's recipients with the right-click menu causes the parameter to lose all the volatile data.

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

5 May 31
Reply by David Rutten

Weight & CG

Hi I m trying to calculate weight and CG of vessel. Attached drawing contain different layers, named as per plate thickness. whole drawing…

Started by Amit Karanje

7 May 29
Reply by Amit Karanje

Honeybee Flying & Adding Material to Library Error Causing Other Components Errors

Hi I was trying to save my newly created material using Honeybee_add to Radiance Library component. After I saved and opened the file again…

Started by Albertus Wida

1 May 29
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service