Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,567)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multiple subtraction

I have a simple suggestion. The mathematical Add (+) component has the option for multiple inputs. But the Subtract (-) doesn't. Can this b…

Started by Ralph Zoontjens

2 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

inflation simulation from hexagonal curve

hi everyone,  i've just started using grasshopper and i'm having some problems with this file.  I'd like to make this structure inflate an…

Started by Lucrezia Calvi

3 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Lucrezia Calvi

Image sampler external file path loading delay

Once connecting the image sampler to a file path on the server GH will take forever to load the image (couple minutes). Even if they are ju…

Started by phillip

0 Dec 16, 2016

Mesh colors in Rhino WIP?

Hi everyone,  Has anyone tried coloring in a mesh in the new Rhino WIP using GRasshopper 1.004?  I just tried to do so and it just came ou…

Started by Jens Pedersen

3 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Jens Pedersen

Heteroduino and stepper motors direction and speed problems

Hello everyone, :-) Its about a new component : heteroduinohttp://www.food4rhino.com/app/heteroduino Is a bit like the stepper motor contro…

Started by satolas

0 Dec 11, 2016

User Object not appearing in command bar

Hey all,   I'm a big fan of creating user objects to save time, simplify the display and to share but for some reason not all the user obje…

Started by David Lister

10 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Aris Nikolopoulos

Image sampler does not work on Mac?

Hi, I have the Rhino WIP 5D143w and am trying to use the Image Sampler in Grasshopper.  This does not seem to work at all.  I imagine it's…

Started by Barry Roode

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Barry Roode

Script editor is not opened when double click on component

It is the most fundemental function for ghpython. I can not work with it.   .I can not open script editor by double click or there is…

Started by zeynep

1 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by zeynep

Import 3dm not working in most recent WIP

I get this error: 1. Error during file reading: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. It worked in Rhino 5 but I had to…

Started by epee du bois

2 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by epee du bois

Viriable pipe not worging propetly

Hi. I was doing a tutorial and got to the viriable pipe. I am not sure, but I think pipes look a litle bit different than that. Has anyone…

Started by Dawid

4 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Dawid

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service