Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

loft curves that were offset

I'm trying to adapt a parametric tower tutorial in a design. However, I do not understand why my offset curves are refusing to loft as in t…

Started by Stan Onu

6 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Stan Onu

Problem opening files

Hi, I've just installed 08.0010 and I can't openn files generated in 08.0004. Is this a known problem?   I get an error message saying: Roo…

Started by Øyvind Owesen

4 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

"FLIP" bug?

Is anyone familiar with a bug/workaround with the Flip module?  In this fragment from a current project I generate a spiral based on parame…

Started by eric brown

0 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by eric brown

Slower in 8.09 than in 8.07

Hi David   Again with Galapagos...Just as the title says. I tried the same file in 8.07 and in 8.09 and it is significantly slower in the l…

Started by Frane Zilic

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Frane Zilic

Double update bug

The slider "Animate..." feature and the change of the value in a slider produce two updates of the solution, causing a loss of performance.…

Started by Giulio Piacentino

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Just wondering

Tryed to ofset a polysurface, but it was impossible so i exploded it and tryed to offset separate surfaces. Once i discovered the ofset was…

Started by Philipp

0 Apr 19, 2011

Problem with sketches

as i described here

Started by Philipp

0 Apr 19, 2011

GH Error - Please HElp

Hi there, can anyone please explain me why, the component divide domain2 + isotrim works when i have lofted circles (lofted in z direction)…

Started by Agneesh

4 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Agneesh

where are gone "dataReciever", "vectorAdd" ... components ?

Hello David and everyBody. I didn't use GH for many month (version 0.7.0057) and updated to 0.8.0007. I wonder where are gone "dataReciever…

Started by Stanislas Petit

9 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Stanislas Petit

GH not starting

Hi! Is there anybody having the same problem? When I try to launch GH I get this message (see pic). Thanks. Giancarlo

Started by Giancarlo Di Marco

4 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Giancarlo Di Marco

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service