Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

loading error?

It seems that there is some error in loading Components...   I'm very sorry that the picture and attached txt is in Japanese...I hope the e…

Started by Yasushi Sakai

1 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by sivam krish

Profiler behaving strangely

I just noticed the Profiler is behaving strangely, it only shows up under some of the components.

Started by Pieter Segeren

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

possible conflict with .80051 and VRAY

can anyone else confirm this. Recently I updated GH from 0.80050 to 0.80051 and now anything i bake from GH to rhino renders with a marble…

Started by Michael Pryor

1 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Oversight: New GHA and Custom Ribbon

Hi David,   I know this is not the best time to mention this as you are traveling and there is the possibility of it going astray, but I ha…

Started by Danny Boyes

0 Aug 24, 2011

WeaverBird Extract Mesh Vertices

Hey Giulio,   Maybe file this under oversight?   The output of Extract Mesh Verticies changes the mesh face vertex order.  This matters if…

Started by taz

3 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by taz

rhino .net error when opening grasshopper. what should I do?

Hello everyone   I have just installed grasshopper on my old mac on bootcamp (Vista) but when I try to open it it gives me an error which s…

Started by Wiktor Kidziak

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Muhammed Shameel

Snap to straight wire

There are a lot of features about grasshopper that continue to get better as the versions get higher. But I cannot understand why there isn…

Started by Andy VanMater

3 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Timers

Hey everybody..   This is a very simple question; how do you disconnect a timer from a component ?   I know that this is not a very usefull…

Started by Jens Pedersen

2 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Jens Pedersen

rhino.net error

i've installed the last version in rhino 4.9 but dosent work... i don't what to do... 

Started by Michela

1 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Michela

Found bug on accident

if you do ctrl+alt and select a component it does the info search and brings you to the component in the toolbar. However if you perform th…

Started by Michael Pryor

5 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service