Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,592)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OpenGL Custom Preview components not working in Shaded mode

Rhino 5.0, latest WIP   See attached.  Custom preview works in wireframe mode, but when changing a viewport to shaded mode, only the shap…

Started by Marc Syp

1 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Marc Syp

Backward compatibility to v0.8.0007 lost.

Hi David, L]G asked me to look into why this definition stopped working when upgrading to v0.8.0010.   There were two problems to overcome…

Started by Danny Boyes

0 Apr 27, 2011

Clean Empty Branches

All, I believe there may be a problem with the clean component when trying to remove empty branches.  Please refer to the attached image. …

Started by Mark Nagis

2 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Beltrán Fernández Mariño

loft curves that were offset

I'm trying to adapt a parametric tower tutorial in a design. However, I do not understand why my offset curves are refusing to loft as in t…

Started by Stan Onu

6 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Stan Onu

Problem opening files

Hi, I've just installed 08.0010 and I can't openn files generated in 08.0004. Is this a known problem?   I get an error message saying: Roo…

Started by Øyvind Owesen

4 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

T-splines - grasshopper problem

hi, i updated my grasshopper to 0.8.0009 and downloaded the newest TSplinesGH.gha so i deleted the old TSplinesGH.gha manually and checked…

Started by Grashupfer

2 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by to]

"FLIP" bug?

Is anyone familiar with a bug/workaround with the Flip module?  In this fragment from a current project I generate a spiral based on parame…

Started by eric brown

0 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by eric brown

Slower in 8.09 than in 8.07

Hi David   Again with Galapagos...Just as the title says. I tried the same file in 8.07 and in 8.09 and it is significantly slower in the l…

Started by Frane Zilic

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Frane Zilic

Double update bug

The slider "Animate..." feature and the change of the value in a slider produce two updates of the solution, causing a loss of performance.…

Started by Giulio Piacentino

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Just wondering

Tryed to ofset a polysurface, but it was impossible so i exploded it and tryed to offset separate surfaces. Once i discovered the ofset was…

Started by Philipp

0 Apr 19, 2011

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service