Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Minor User Component Bug: Naming for saving....

I just made a User Component but my naming for it wasn't valid for Windows file naming conventions because I had named it Neon Outline 1/8"…

Started by kleerkoat

2 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by kleerkoat

Mesh Ray problems

I´m trying to use the mesh ray component with a delaunay mesh, but it behaves a bit randomly. I think it´s due to the size of the mesh but…

Started by Frans Magnusson

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Frans Magnusson

Clusters are bugging!

There seems to be a significant bug in the latest Grasshopper 0.8.0052 -- at least on my machine.   If there happens to be an expression in…

Started by Gabe Krause

0 Sep 26, 2011

Group Component baking

When using the group component strange things are happening when branches are grouped.  The component works fine when there is a flat list…

Started by Stan Carroll

2 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Manuel

still unable to load gh

Hi everyone. I have made sure that I have the latetes MS runtimes, I have the latest Rhino 5 wip Version 5.0  (5.1.2011.913, 13/09/2011) an…

Started by Gavin

6 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Error: Solution exception: An entry with the same key already exists

Hello,   I am building a model in GH with a single link to one (closed valid) brep in rhino. After I redefined the brep to another brep I r…

Started by alex

6 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by alex

Rollover text behind gh window with 8.0051

I'm having a strange bug with 8.0051 where the text identifying each component and each input and output only shows up behind the grasshopp…

Started by Brennan Buck

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Brennan Buck

Boolean Difference

I have spent an unbelievable amount of frustration time trying to find the error caused by boolean difference co-incidence.  It turns out t…

Started by Stan Carroll

0 Sep 21, 2011

No Text on Components

I recently downloaded the 0.8.0051 build of grasshopper and I am having a slight issue. The components all work fine but the identifying te…

Started by Mike M.

6 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Mike M.

Open Brep split

Hi,   I am having a problem splitting some Open Breps. I know this is not possible directly, but i am right now doing it like this, and it…

Started by Esben Clausen Nørgaard

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Esben Clausen Nørgaard

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service