Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,608)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Loading Error

I get this message when I load grasshopper and all the commands are missing in the grasshopper menu.   This is the error message:   Grassho…

Started by Christopher Mascari

5 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Christopher Mascari

copied slider bug

Maybe not very importand but i had to spend a cople of minuts to figure out whats wrong: when i copy and paste  slider component with the p…

Started by Adam Chałupski

2 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Grassshopper command not working....

Hi everybody...     I've just changed my old computer for a core i7 laptop running a windows 7 home premium (?). And the issue i'm facing i…

Started by Miguel Jiménez

2 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Rhino v 4.0 sr 9 problem reading grasshopper files, was fine in trial version of Rhino

I installed the trial version of Rhino V4 SR9 to do some work in Grasshopper and the gha, ghx and 3dm files worked perfectly. I have now in…

Started by Diana Hare

3 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Diana Hare

Getting Grass to work

Ok I'm new at this and I have been working on it for a while... ...how do I get Grasshopper (060059 version)to start? I have Rhino and the…

Started by Alessandra For

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Alessandra For

Trim and mirror error?

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is a software or user error- but a simple trim command followed by mirror has stopped working in this def…

Started by Lance van Maanen

3 May 18, 2011
Reply by Lance van Maanen

Offset Error

I have found a peculiar situation where the offset reads polylines that are within a close proximity to each other as a closed shape, and o…

Started by Monique

0 May 17, 2011

Evaluate Length

If I am understanding what the evaluate length Component is supposed to do, it appears to not be working correctly. See attached.

Started by Stan Carroll

1 May 14, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Grasshopper Loading Errors

I get this error message when i start up grasshopper in Rhino. i am using grasshopper Version 0.8.0010 and Rhino ver 4.0 SR9. does anyone…

Started by Puay Khoon YEO

3 May 12, 2011
Reply by Puay Khoon YEO

POINT LIST NOT BAKING

Hi I just finnished my definition. When i try to bake the Point List component, to prepare my nesting, nothing is happening Is this a bug?…

Started by MARIO VERGARA

4 May 10, 2011
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service