Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Function Component not maintaining paths?

I've posted in this discussion what seems to be a problem with the function component: When a single-branch 1-length-path input is connecte…

Started by Yannis

0 Oct 11, 2011

Exception after upgrade... Can't bake

Hi all,   having some issues baking after the upgrade to 8.005 (was on 8.001 before). I get the following after trying to bake (any) geomet…

Started by Sean McGuire

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Odddraw icon bug, cannot repeat willingly.

I took a screenshot to help someone and after noticed my sdiff components were written as text while the others were as icons. The screensh…

Started by Michael Pryor

4 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

unable to load grasshopper

Getting the following error:   here is a report from the command line   RhinoScript loaded. Loading Rhino Render, version 1.00, Mar  9 2011…

Started by Helen Gorina

2 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Helen Gorina

number slider bug?

Hi,   I just came across a problem with the number slider. In rhino5 64-bit I can replicate it, but the problem does not occur with rhino4.…

Started by Ernst Plaatsman

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Gabrielle Sacknoff

Why does shortest list work differently with Text Tag?

Hi!   I'm not sure what to think about this. In the first image the components use the Shortest list option. However the components output…

Started by Thomas

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Thomas

Sweep 2 Fail

Hi All, I am makeing a Grasshopper model for a client and have a problem with a sweep 2 node which is failling. I do not get any runtime er…

Started by Nick Williams

3 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Nick Williams

ctrl+z error

I am using the newest version 08.0052 and my ctrl+z command does not work, when I do it it undoes rhino operations but not grasshopper ones…

Started by Michael Pryor

14 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Pipe not working

When I was trying to pipe a curve, I got a weird graphic explosion.  The pipe works for some curves, and doesn't work for others, for some…

Started by Osma Dossani

0 Sep 30, 2011

Is this a BUG: Eval.t input

This doesn't work as expected But this one does. Or is it because the first one sets of down the {0;0;....} branch that the data matching…

Started by Danny Boyes

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by