Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ctrl+Z

Did I miss something about the "Undo" keyboard shortcut disappearing?

Started by taz

6 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Tooltips broken

I wonder if anyone can help me with an incredibly annoying issue?     I've not had tooltips for the last few months, over the span of a few…

Started by Josh Harle

2 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Bug in C# component (possibly VB.net)

Small bug: When changing the name of an output variable (right click on output variable > change name in the input box), the C# block is…

Started by Arend

1 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Issues with string as RegisterInputParams

Hi David, it seems that there is an issue with RegisterInputParams  or maybe SolveInstance class. When I use strings (instead of an Integer…

Started by raf2205

0 Oct 18, 2011

System Requirements for GRASSHOPPER

Hey guys! I´m going to buy a new laptop and i´m looking forward to learn how to use grasshopper so...   Wich would be the system requiremen…

Started by Gabriel Áh

6 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Genoform

I followed the PDF and put genoform in the components file on my computer. it still does not load?   I opened AUTOCAD RHINO... opened every…

Started by Jessica Johnson Dornblaser

1 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Martin Dembski

GH 0.8.0052 Rhino.NET Error

hi, When I installed and opened GH 0.8.0052, I got a Rhino.NET Error and the message is " Exception occured in plug-in Grasshopper   Unable…

Started by Sam Ng

6 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Artem Korovin

GH0.8.0051 installation error

Hello,I am new at grasshopper and I get this error when I install Grasshopper 0.8.0051 for Rhino 5.0  :can anyone help me?thanks 

Started by sarah

10 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

all centroidcoordinates... areamassproperties of a mesh give {0.0,0.0,0.0} as result

Hello all,   update: changed item a bit after more testing   I have an issue with calculating the area data of a mesh (don't know if other…

Started by alex

0 Oct 14, 2011

Panels visualization issue

Hi,   I am used to structure the drawing in my definitions with panels (and that is what I teach my students as well), as you can see in th…

Started by Miguel Vidal

0 Oct 11, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service