Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sliders crashing the grasshopper

When i put some slider in grasshopper and i try to see the moviment my grasshopper start to crash and become the whole computer so slow. Th…

Started by Amanda de Almeida Carvalho

6 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Canvas Transparency

Hi all,   just wondering if it would be a good idea to integrate an option/slider for canvas-transparency...it would be nice if grasshopp…

Started by Marko Koops

3 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Dario

Error of Grasshopper in installation

Hi, everybody! I have installed Rhino 4 SP9 and Grasshopper in my laptop witch has windows 7. Everything is fine. But I've tried to install…

Started by Pavel

2 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Pavel

Error Running Galapagos

Hi David and everyone, I am currently trying to optimize the window sizes of a row of 6 rooms shaded by two external blocks with Galapagos.…

Started by Thian Siong, Choo

2 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Thian Siong, Choo

It bakes nothing, help needed¡¡¡

Hi everyody¡¡¡ Trying to bake a definition but nothing happens. In Rhino's command window appears this:   Neither the document nor the acti…

Started by Roig

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Roig

paneling error

Hey all,   I am trying use a tubular geometry made up in rhino on a complex surface, again modeled in rhino.  Even thought the definition s…

Started by Natasa

5 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Red Hxh

Component tabs gone!

Hi everybody, all the component tabs disappeared, could anyone point me to a solution? Simply loaded GH in Rhino and got this:  I'm running…

Started by Samuel Dell'Anna

7 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by AB

function equation and extrude component

Hey guys,   I am trying to make a series of 9 circular floors that as they go up to the middle floor the diameter increases and from the mi…

Started by Natasa

2 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Natasa

Problem with Divide Surface

Hey mates, I just have a problem with dividing a lofted surface in grasshopper ( everything has done within Grasshopper ), have a look at a…

Started by Hardi Barznji

4 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Hardi Barznji

Mathematical intersection issue

Hi,   I was wondering if anyone knows the reason why there isn't any "Mathematical curve with curve intersection" option. My question is re…

Started by Pedro Arrobas da Silva

1 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service