Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

runtime error

hey - im always getting a runtimer error with kangaroo relaxation! "Solution exception, the index is out of range. The index cannot be ne…

Started by dzeba

0 Aug 15, 2012

0.9 double loading warnings

Hi David, I am having 12 of these, totaling 174 errors. Is this a known bug of 0.9.6? Or some setting that can be changed? It is quite an…

Started by Giulio Piacentino

5 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Tree-Components loose internalised data

Sets>Tree - Components will loose all internalised data but points if copied and pasted to/from clipboard.

Started by phillip

1 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

loading grasshopper

hello, i am new to rhino. i installed rhino4 sr9 on my computer and then downloaded grasshopper. but every time i type grasshopper in comma…

Started by zainab tinwala

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by djordje

Flatten output and disconnect all

If you right click on the 'D' output of the flatten component and 'deselect all' everything is fine and the data deselects. However, whe…

Started by Datum

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by djordje

Generic Class Autocomplete C# Annoyance

This has been a problem for some time. In a C# script component, when typing out a declaration like the following: List<Curve> curve…

Started by Andrew Heumann

1 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Karamba plug-in error

error message, when starting grasshopper: The karamba Component Library was build against a newer Revision of the Grasshopper SDK. (the loc…

Started by Claus Thomsen

0 Aug 13, 2012

Vector Field error?

Used a line force to generate the forcefield. When the line runs in y direction the vector field behaves very strange see images:

Started by Richard Schaffranek

0 Aug 10, 2012

Geometry Cache baking layer

I was not sure how to move a discussion item to the bug list so I attached the following link.  Here is a link to what I believe is a bug i…

Started by Stan Carroll

0 Aug 9, 2012

grasshopper identified as a .net plug-in but .net support not found on this computer

There is a thread on this that is several years old but it appears that it is dormant so I am starting a new one.  It seems that there have…

Started by Mario Guttman

5 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Clorin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service