Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cluster fail on empty input

Clusters seem to fail by default if one of the inputs is missing, if that input is a param object. This is true even if the definition woul…

Started by Andrew Heumann

0 Oct 7, 2012

Image Stitcher Error

Hello, Any idea why I might get the error above every time I try to save a hi-res image? Grasshopper does save individual images in the fo…

Started by Andrei

2 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Andrei

Grasshopper components won't load

Hi there, I have the problem, that grasshopper won't load the component tabs. Quite similar to this problem i found: http://www.grasshoppe

Started by Flo Volderauer

3 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Flo Volderauer

Sift Pattern Component

grasshopper version 0.9.0014 Sift Pattern Component's output side doesn't have the option to lower the number of outputs. There are (+) si…

Started by Jeliszej Korcsak

4 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

e=3 ?

What happens here? ps. If there is data with strings and data mixed eg. "space 12 red", what would be a good general way of getting…

Started by Thomas

4 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Thomas

extract plane component with python

Hi, I'd like to extract component form planes I create with a python script - there is a lot of them, I have to make them rotate arount an…

Started by Sébastien Mennetret

0 Oct 3, 2012

Script component fails under automation

Hello David, Giulio and all the rest. This is a follow_up of Issue http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/grasshopper-misbehaves-when-rh

Started by Tamir Levy

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Tamir Levy

Expression editor problem

What does expression editor use for run? I reInstall all of thinges related to grasshopper but still running the expression editor cause rh…

Started by Amin Bahrami

4 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Amin Bahrami

Problem Loading Geco/Ecotect

This seems to be a familiar problem but... I have installed GecoGH v1.033 for Grasshopper 9.0. and getting this "Loading Errors" report.  T…

Started by Alicia Johannesen

3 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by to]

Loading error

I was wondering why it gives me this error, Im using the latest build of grasshopper, dont know what minimal surface they're refering to. T…

Started by Nicolas

0 Sep 28, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service