Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bug: Markov adds old components

Dragging suggested Sort List (Sort) from the Markov widget will give you the old (0.8.x) version of this component.

Started by phillip

2 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Rectangular grid

Hello all i am new to grasshopper, now i am learning grasshopper from Grasshopper Primer by Andrew Payne in the tutorial i read, i found re…

Started by Hagani Ginting

0 Nov 22, 2012

Error with vcredist_x86

I'm having some difficulty in getting Rhino 4 SR9 + GH 9 to load. I've had success with following the other threads regarding .NET 3.5 and…

Started by Les Taylor

0 Nov 21, 2012

Error Message trying to install Grasshopper

I am trying to load Grasshopper into Rhino 4 on the windows side of my mac and am gitting error messages: I have .NET 3.5 In the Windows co…

Started by Malachi Payne

9 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Les Taylor

Cloud display baking ?

I gave a try to the cloud display component and it's very fun to play with, but when I try to bake it, nothing happens... Is it a bug ?

Started by Olivier

14 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Vicente Soler

Grasshopper installation error on Rhino5

Some help needed... the installation of grasshopper gives the following error.   Grasshopper: method not found: 'System.String[]Rhino.Runti…

Started by Cho Chung Man

2 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by James Lam

Component Exception; how to find/ resolve?

The surface issue is a problem within GH or is it more likely a problem with a surface being referenced from the rhino view port?  I hav…

Started by Tyler Selby

0 Nov 18, 2012

Squareroot of 0

There is something strange about taking the squareroot of 0, in case the 0 returns as result from a former operation. The different compone…

Started by phillip

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

Unable to load Grasshopper in RHino 5

hi, I can't load the Grasshopper (0.9.0014) in Rhino 5, when I run it, it show the following message.After I choose to close it, the Grass…

Started by Sam Ng

3 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by James Lam

Project a Curve on to a Brep Component bug?

I have found, Project a Curve on to a Brep Component works somewhat ridiculous.(GH 0.9.0014) 1. I have assigned Direction to input D, but t…

Started by y.KWON

0 Nov 13, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service