Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

path mapper

Hello, I wanted to switch them number of paths and indices of each path branch by using path mapper.   I have a series of points which have…

Started by Seung chul,Song

22 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

Can you add a light to a sphere in GH

I have an architectural project were I was wanting to do an animation of sun studies throughout the day.  I have the definition of the sun…

Started by Jon Knox

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by taz

Issue with trim/solid difference with orient objects

When ever I build an array with in GH created geometry the boolean tools fail. Union works, difference fails. Solid trim only works one way…

Started by Claas Eicke Kuhnen

0 Feb 19, 2010

Klein Bagels and Trefoils

Hi,I am trying to model trefoil type surfaces (something similar to the UNStudio diagram for the mobius) but to no avail. Is there any meth…

Started by Ben Lee

5 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Rinus Roelofs

move grid points with a series

I'm trying to move the points of a normal grid (x/y) with a series, in order to create a 3d space   but it doesn't work!why? I set the c v…

Started by paul piciorul

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by paul piciorul

curve on sufrace won't close...

Hi!i used the curve on surface component  to make some periodic curves, but although i choose true for the close parameter, the curves rema…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

4 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

help with voronoi on a cylinder

ok I've compiled a definition that will create a voronoi diagram and then flow it across a surface. It works fine when I use a planar surfa…

Started by Nels Long

0 Feb 19, 2010

can i do this with path mapper...?

hello people!i have this tree: if this is {A;B}(i)  i would like to get {A} (B as branch number) so the list would look something like th…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

2 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

Quick Question

Hi everybody, I have this base definition and i'm looking to change to boxes into pyramids (with a diamond base). How would one go about do…

Started by Gnailuj

0 Feb 18, 2010

Problem with Subdivide/Extrude.

Hi everybody, I'm trying to achieve the same results as shown below but i'm running into some trouble. What is happening is that the surfa…

Started by Gnailuj

0 Feb 18, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service