Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

infinite sweep rail

Hi there! I am a relatively new person to GH, so I would like to ask you how to solve one simple situation. Let's say, I want to make N col…

Started by Ivan Sergejev

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Ivan Sergejev

Boolean of spheres, how to develop a triangulated new surface

Hi, I working on an experiement involving creating a new surface from the boolean of several spheres interesected.  I have attached an ima…

Started by Ivar Heggheim

0 May 6, 2010

undulating truss

I'm a beginner, so bear with me. I am trying to model an undulating truss in grasshopper. In theory it seems fairly easy, but could use adv…

Started by chris goonan

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Electromagnetic Fields?

Hey everyone, I came across a masterplan for the 2012 Olympics to be held in London: http://one-to-many.blogspot.com/2009/09/algorithmic-

Started by Jeremy Crocker

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Crocker

Grasshopper 0.7.0001 available for download

Grasshopper 0.7.0001 (or rather, Grasshopper 1.0 WIP April-30 2010 as I've been instructed to call it) is now available for download from t…

Started by David Rutten

70 May 5, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

DATA TREE question

Hello everybody, this is my first post.I'm tryng to obtain the result showed in the second image but my definition don't works. I think it'…

Started by Davide

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by Davide

Nesting 2D pieces

Does anyone know of a grasshopper patch that will nest 2d geometries for optimal area usage?basically an alternative to rhinonest 295€

Started by BenjaminMoore

5 May 5, 2010
Reply by Tuan N. Tran

sort plines by x coordinate (inorder to loft them)

hey, i got another little problem. i have a set of 100plines that i want to loft. but it doesnt work the way i want it (as u see in the pic…

Started by michael b

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by taz

Surface fillet

Hello Grasshopper Community,Rhino's my favorite modeler for quite a few years now and I stumbled across Grasshopperjust a few weeks ago. Le…

Started by Master Luke

1 May 5, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

please help :(

The list on the panel after dividing the surface is supposed to be 0,1,2,3, but somehow i couldnt get the result of that ...i've been tryin…

Started by punkhead

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by punkhead

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service