Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THESIS ON DIGITAL ARCHITECTURE

HI THIS IS DINESH DOING MASTERS IN ARCHITECTURE ........NOW IAM IN MY FINAL YEAR ... I HAV TO FINA THESIS I NEED A IDEA TO CHOOSE THE TOPIC…

Started by E.S.DINESH RAGHAVAN

2 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by E.S.DINESH RAGHAVAN

Unbending wire

Hi all,I'm working on a project which involves some fairly complicated geometry issues with bending and unbending metal wire and I'd like t…

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by taz

sync rotation

Hello,I am trying to design the engine movement, but I can't find the relation between the connecting rod  and  the piston. I think that th…

Started by paul piciorul

10 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by paul piciorul

loft problem:bug?

Hi,Today i was working on a definition that loft filleted curves.I don't know why but the loft component produce strange result.The curves…

Started by Paolo Alborghetti

2 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Paolo Alborghetti

Tell me real slow - how do I start Grasshopper?

I have grasshopper installed in a directory it created for itself under Rhino3D plug-ins. If I now start Rhino, the only sign that Grasshop…

Started by Ian Scales

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Ian Scales

I seem to loose precision when I divide a curve...

Hi, I'm new in this forum, I hope I'm posting in the right place :)I have a curve that's 78520mm long, I use the divide curve to divide it…

Started by Emil Klagenberg

20 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by taz

subdivision of a divided curve

Hi, Im a beginner in working with grasshopper, so my question might be really easy for you guys.. Im trying to divide a circle curve with…

Started by LGHRDSGN

4 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by LGHRDSGN

vector question

Hi, how can I make all vectors point outwards? Can anyone help me out? Thanks, Wieland

Started by Wieland Schmidt

4 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by taz

Random component

There is prob a really simple answer to this.   When I generate a list of numbers from the random component a get a list with dublicate num…

Started by David B

2 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by taz

Grasshopper 0.7.0014 available for download

Dear testers, Grasshopper 0.7.0014 is available for download. This release fixes a number of serious bugs with file reading and scripting…

Started by David Rutten

66 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Simon Pierce

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by