Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bend surface

how can i bend a surface by curve?

Started by Daniel de Berna

5 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Daniel de Berna

Gothic churches

I just visited Kings College Chapel today, and I was very fond of the vaulting within the chapel, so I thought why not try to go home and r…

Started by Jens Pedersen

1 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

Grasshopper+ Rhino 5

Ciao  a Tutti... vorrei sapere se la cavalletta e' gia' compatibile con rhino 5 a 64bit...e se si come faccio a caricarla...perche' ho inst…

Started by Gianni

1 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Santiago Martín Laguna

Reordering curves

I have a set of curves stacked vertically that are out of order (see image). How can I reorder them to fall into a sequence based on their…

Started by Sameer Kumar

5 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by David Lister

New Firefly Website, Tools (1.003), Examples, and Primer

Jason K. Johnson and I are very excited to unveil the new home for all things Firefly! Come find out the latest features, tutorials, photos…

Started by Firefly

0 Aug 29, 2010

How Do I Offset Points along Y-Axis

I constructed a sine wave from a set of XYZ Vector points...now, how do I offset the points along the Y-Axis without copying them.  Using t…

Started by Aaron M. Ryan

5 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Aaron M. Ryan

to start that first version to use

Perhaps this question may seem stupid, with which version should I start learning. with 0.6.0059 or 0.7.004X. I doubt that in the downloads…

Started by Oscar David Jaimes

2 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Oscar David Jaimes

two questions on versioning and downloads

Greetings all   1.  Can't seem to find the 0.7.0037 grasshopper everyone is using?   2.  Several refer to Weaver Bird but I note by the sit…

Started by N Peterson

1 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by dvdrbls

(SOS) Selection Of Points

Hey Guys,I have a situation.. I have 5 points in a single point component ( result of previous operation) and I want to get the closest poi…

Started by Tushar Sharma

1 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

calculate area moment relative to given axis

Hi all, I want to calculate the area moment of a brep relative to a given axis (the brep is not parallel to the world coordinate system). I…

Started by piet lelieur

0 Aug 27, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service