Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hello, please provide me with a guide

hello all,   im working on a project for school, and would like to develop a landscape for a park that i need to design. and i came across…

Started by Juan_P

0 Oct 22, 2010

Curve Offset not Effected by Crv Dir?

I am not seeing the curve direction effecting whether the offset is inside or outside like it always has.Did something change with the new…

Started by kleerkoat

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

SYNTAX

Hello, I trying to calculate the area and the centroid of a surface: Dim a As New Double Dim c As New Double Dim aT As New Double Dim cT…

Started by RG

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Fitting a curve

Dear Forum,   Could you please help me to fit a curve in between 4 curves in a grid?   Please have a look at the attached image.   Thanks v…

Started by Sanem Alper

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

flip value and index in a list creating branches

hi there... i´m trying to solve a filtering and grouping/branching issue... i have used the closest point component to create a list of val…

Started by Ante Ljubas

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Ante Ljubas

Grasshopper

Hi! As many others, i'm redicilously new to both this forum and grasshopper.. I've had tutorials in the basics, but further than that i'm l…

Started by Thomas Veiteberg Holan

7 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Thomas Veiteberg Holan

Grasshopper changes so much...

I'm new to grasshopper. I found grasshopper has changed quite a lot. It's hard to follow the examples of the primer's books (The Grasshoppe…

Started by yujun chen

17 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Ángel Linares

help with tesselation//voronoi 3d

Hi from Spain, I'm totally new in Grasshopper and that's why I’m looking for some help desperately!!!!! I'm trying to create a project sim…

Started by fzh

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

DOCUMENTATION PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,I'm trying to script in .vb in grasshopper but...where I can find information about the method and the way to use it.For example the…

Started by RG

7 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by RG

Moving Multiple Curves

Firstly apologies for what will seem like quite a simple task to achieve the and also for the simplistic way I’m about to describe it.   I…

Started by Ben H

0 Oct 22, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service