Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

reparametricizing a bezier curve

is there any difference between reparametricizing a bezier curve and a typical nurbs curve? For some reason when I try to do this to my bez…

Started by Gabriel

12 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Quick question?

Hey, I am making a def that makes a hexagon structure for a surface, but I am having problems moving some of my pieces to make them notch i…

Started by Newsum

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Evert Amador

Beyond BIM: transitioning from 3D Generative/Parametric design to the industry (2D?)

Hello All, I am in the processes of venturing into parametric generative design – I have little experience with this type of software spec…

Started by Boyd Johnson

9 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by dominic

Grasshopper 0.8.0007 available for download

An incremental update is available for download from the usual page. A Zip file without installer is also available.   Changes and addition…

Started by David Rutten

86 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Philipp

2 point oriented

hello I need someone who can explain to me how can i oriented two figures (poligons or something). for example in the figure i want to orie…

Started by David Vanegas

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by David Vanegas

seperate layers in mac rhino

hi  i dont know how to put  curve and loft surface layers in mac, can some one help me out plz =]?

Started by Shanghai

5 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by txingyu

Cloud computing and Grasshopper?

Hey all I was thinking of the possibility to adapt grasshopper for cloud computing somehow. This has been brought along by the fact that th…

Started by Morten Norman Lund

0 Apr 7, 2011

Solid Union

Hi,   I have a problem with grasshopper. I have a project with lot of spheres and I just want a union between them. but my computer is out…

Started by TomTom

3 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by TomTom

Changing Catenary Colors and Baking Into Rhino?

Alright I am completely new to trying to color anything in grasshopper. (so I don't know how to use scripts or codes or things like that) I…

Started by Lauren Campbell

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

intersecting multiple surfaces-determining surface with most intersections

I'm intersecting multiple lines with multiple surfaces. Is there a way to isolate which surfaces has the most intersections? I'm trying to…

Started by Emily Bardsley

3 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service