Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the best way to unfold surfaces for lazercutter?

What is the best way to unfold surfaces for lazercutter? I do not want just strips cutted, but project them on surface(to make model easier…

Started by Petras Vestartas

1 May 14, 2011
Reply by Ángel Linares

Clustering a definition

Hi everybody, I wonder if i can, after making a definition, compacting it into a single component or cluster so I can get its output into a…

Started by Ebrahim Aly

7 May 13, 2011
Reply by Ebrahim Aly

Help with catenary curves

I want to create a series of catenary curves starting and ending from the same points but with different forces acting on them. I would lik…

Started by Sam Wood

1 May 13, 2011
Reply by Sam Wood

Some questions about the comunity...

Yesterday I was talking to a alumn of mine about the grasshopper comunity openness. He told me that first years in other digital comunities…

Started by Ángel Linares

14 May 13, 2011
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

Why is the profile twisting?

Hey,   I have got a file with a box oriented on a edge crv. It should be looking like the definition with the mirror component, but the pro…

Started by Dedackelzucht

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

How to create a quadrilateral mesh with planer faces from double curved surface?

Hi I have a double curved surface, which I would like to divide it into flat rectangular surfaces (Subsrf) or apply quadrilateral mesh with…

Started by Amir Gazit

9 May 13, 2011
Reply by Amir Gazit

How to write a funcion with if expression?

I have a problem like this:   I have a list of number for example: 1 2 4 5 6 4.5 6.6 5.6 6.4 3.4 6.7 6.4...   I need to write a definition:…

Started by Petras Vestartas

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Petras Vestartas

I know the "x", give me the "y"

Hello people! I have a rhino curve, lying on the XY plane. My VB script has 2 inputs: myCurve (as a Curve), myX (as a Double). In my VB scr…

Started by Jordiweb

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Jordiweb

Slider which takes input

Hello GH developers, in some version, wherever you get the chance, could there be a slider which takes two inputs, one for the desired maxi…

Started by Michael Kero

8 May 12, 2011
Reply by Michael Kero

Diferent Height boxes along spline

Hello.. I'm trying to draw a small pedestrian bridge, and I wanted to add different boxes along a spline has a hand-rail (a series of diffe…

Started by Matias Reis

9 May 12, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service