Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VORONOI MAGNETIC ATTRACTOR

HI, I AM VERY NEW TO GRASHOPPER SO EXCUSE ANY OBVIOUS MISTAKES I HAVE MADE... i AM TRYING TO USE A VORONOI INSTEAD OF A STANDARD REC GRID T…

Started by stefanos ziras

1 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

How can I vertically loft poligons?

Hello, i'm very new to grasshopper, and i have a problem! How can I vertically loft the polygons from the image?  The deffinition can be se…

Started by Alexandru Tataru

2 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Alexandru Tataru

voronoi distortion with point attractor

Hi!I'm workin on a new definition that makes voronoi distortion in a rectangular grid.But i found some problems.THE FIRST is that i really…

Started by Paolo Alborghetti

21 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

New feature idea?

This may exist or have been said before but it would be really convenient if GH had a "value" state saver with a toggle. Allowing you to sa…

Started by Michael Pryor

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

feature request - 2d HUD overlay and inkmode/better display of coplanar and transparent surfaces

The requests I'm making may be sort of tangential to what GH is really used for but I have come into a scenario where I wish the software h…

Started by Gabriel

11 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Piped Structure overlap

Doeas anyone know why the pipes overlap right at the connection? This tutorial is from: http://digitaltoolbox.info/grasshopper-intermediate

Started by Timothy Myles

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Path Mapper with a variable

hi,   I'm trying to reformat my data tree using the path mapper and I need it to take a variable input : the number 16 in {i\16} should be…

Started by Kat Park

4 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Kat Park

Hardwod Floor Pattern Type surface divisions

I know how to unevenly subdivide a surface with graph mapper ect. What I cannot figure out and really need for a design I am doing is how t…

Started by Michael Pryor

11 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

Random or Jitter component

Hi all.... Is it possible to determine min distance between points when we use the Random or the Jitter component?

Started by Zayad Motlib

0 Jul 12, 2011

series divisions

hello.. If i have a grid of points, lets say 100x100, How can I divide this grid into 3 zones, and be able to change boundaries of these zo…

Started by Zayad Motlib

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Zayad Motlib

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service