Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

unfolding triangles while marking ridge and valley?

does anyone know if there is a script available that would allow me to unfold a series of triangles and put the "ridge lines" on one layer…

Started by Jonathan Chertok

0 Aug 22, 2011

Trim edges in a pattern

Hello, I created a pattern on a rectangular grid and distorted it using point attractors. However, as it can be seen in the image, as lines…

Started by Orkun Beydagi

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Orkun Beydagi

Airfoil Formulas

I would like to implement a 4-digit airfoil formula as on the following page: http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/airfoils/q0041.shtml   H…

Started by Jonah Hawk

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Guga

Problem installing the latest Grasshoper version...

fuermartin.PNG     Hallo, i'm trying to install the latest grasshoper version on Rhino 4 sr8, but it gives me this error, i'm sorry that th…

Started by Giozzi

5 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Giozzi

vector field to lines

i need your help from a vector field how can a get a set of lines? i already have installes spm vector components but i cant make it to wor…

Started by dvdrbls

0 Aug 19, 2011

The Messiah has spoken !

Let's all make spheres and scale them. Yes ! Yes ! Scale the sphere ! Scale the sphere !   :)   -- Olivier

Started by Olivier Suire

8 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

rectangle: corner to corner

Is there no rectangle corner to corner component like in rhino? If so may it be added? Thanks

Started by Michael Pryor

5 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

Cone shape membrane pattern finder : need help !

Hi guys, I'm trying to convert an old Rhinoscript of mine to a Grasshopper definition, because it's more sexy, right ? Lesage_Chapeau_Chino…

Started by Olivier Suire

0 Aug 19, 2011

Reverse order of points

Can anyone tell me a neat way of reversing the order of the points along every alternate rows as shown on the attached image.  The points w…

Started by WT4

9 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by WT4

osc bundles

Does anyone have any experience working with OSC bundles?  Im trying to play about with Firefly and the iPhone app SonicLife but not sure w…

Started by Robert Harvey

2 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Harvey

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service