Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

extend geodesic line beyond input-points (shortpath)

hi there,   is ther any possibility not to end the geodesic line at the 2 input points? i'd like to extend them to the edge of the control…

Started by Andreas Ploderer

2 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Andreas Ploderer

Surface Area

Hello to all users of grasshopper,  Here I am working on calculations of surface Area, and I want the automated calculation of surface Vert…

Started by Rémy Maurcot

3 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Strange OFFSET(not solved) and DUP(solved) functions

Hi,   On the bottom of that discution you can find some screen shots about offset functions strange issues with offsets going the way they…

Started by Choco Choc

6 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Meng Chan Tang

Translate vector into lines/curves

Hi I was wondering if there was a way to convert vectors into lines. I have a definition that mimics the nature of the L-System, but I'm ha…

Started by Nicholas Murao

1 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

line perpendicular to a surface

Hello, I am in need of help. How can I go about to creating a line that is perpendicular to a surface i.e I have a pyramid and I want to cr…

Started by cesar

12 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Intersecting Objects

Hello all, I have a group of circles, randomly placed in x,y,and z. My idea is to have the uppermost circles trim the ones below it so I en…

Started by WoodDuck

9 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by WoodDuck

How to get the index of the grids intersected with surface

Hello everyone,   As the pic shows, I have a grid and a surface intersected   So I was trying to get the index of the intersected grid. I w…

Started by hurriarc

1 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Font parser

Is there a trick to using David's font parser for Laser cutting that was posted to the parametricmodel.com website.  I have installed the f…

Started by Stan Carroll

3 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Stan Carroll

if-else conditional statement

I have a list of numbers, for example from -10 to +25   I want to separate it, into three different lists. - the first one, all numbers let…

Started by Najna Sorin

3 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Najna Sorin

Grasshopper 7.0045?

im looking for this specific version of grasshopper (7.0045) so I can load some earlier definitions that wont seem to load properly in vers…

Started by Austin Samson

0 Sep 22, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service