Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Subcurve

The correct value out of the Domain (Dom) component it's going into the Subcurve but the resulting subcurve is slightly shorter then the do…

Started by Mark

4 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Mark

about PFrames

perhaps is a basic question, i tried to find the explanation but i can´t. what is the explanation of the plane rotation using PFrames comp…

Started by paco g

28 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Ante Ljubas

Double Pendulum

Was playing around with Andrews Harmonic Pendulum http://www.grasshopper3d.com/video/harmonic-pendulums-in-kangaroo . How would you create…

Started by phillip

3 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by phillip

hardware requirements ?

hello ,  what are the hardware requirements for grasshopper to run smoothly ,I am running a Intel q6600 and was wondering what is best for…

Started by Antonio Linfield

4 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Experiences with Interaction between Grasshopper AND 3ds Max, Maya OR Houdini???

I´m working with Max for about three month. This is absolute beginners level but it´s at least three month. Unfortunately I´m starting to…

Started by Gerd Fechter

10 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Jonah Hawk

closed mesh

Hello I can not join the meshes to make a closed mesh? I want to do something like what I did with the brep any ideas?

Started by fernando molas garcia

0 Jul 8, 2012

From many surfaces to Single Surface?

Hi Guys I just would like to know if there any method to change a model from many surfaces to 1 single surfaces ?  Is there any GH can d…

Started by ZZin

3 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by ZZin

Reversing a curve

Please does anyone know how to reverse the values on a curve such that the start point on the curve now becomes the end point and the end p…

Started by Toyin Lawal

2 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Toyin Lawal

Trim Brep

Hello everybody!I would like to share my problem with you guys!I have a wall and i would like to open two doors in it.  The wall is an ope…

Started by giulio cornaglia

0 Jul 8, 2012

How can I bend the brick wall ?

Hello all! I wanna bend the brick wall, but I don't know how it can be done. Is there anybody who has any idea?

Started by Doğukan Çıldır

5 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Alex

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service