Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

just learning

where is the interval tool in 9.0006?   thanks

Started by Thomas Loeff

5 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Loeff

Read File Component Time to Read File

I am using the read file component to read in a text file (Grashopper Version 0.8.0066).  I originally had the text file on the local hard…

Started by Larry Boxler

0 Aug 15, 2012

First Of Many Questions- Line Generation

Ok I'm a complete newbie when its comes to grasshopper and indeed Rhino. This question may seem elementary so here goes, In Rhino I have ge…

Started by Angelene Clarke

5 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Angelene Clarke

Grasshopper 0.8.0066

hello, who has the Grasshopper 0.8.0066 version? could you please post it? thanks bea

Started by bea franko

1 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

WeaverBird ERROR

hello, when i want to open an old definition this error appears:   Component WeaverBird's Laplacian Smoothing {4c7433b7-f637-124b-b012-7741…

Started by bea franko

4 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

SOLID DIFFERENCE

Hi all, I'm trying a solid diference between a prism and a set of little 'pipes inside of it. The thing is that the difference only compute…

Started by Roig

7 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Roig

New Data Matching Behaviour in 0.9.0005 and later

I think that this infomation could be useful. This discussion comes from here. David says: Data Matching has changed because (A) there was…

Started by Ángel Linares

3 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

What is the diffrence?

Hi Everybody by using quad-panel and triangular panels I doubt what happens for the squares when cut from their diagonal?I mean do the squa…

Started by Ali Naghavi

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

depth of Parabola

Hey guys, the shape in the image is a cuttout from a paraboloid. I am now trying to calculate the biggest depth of the shape. This does no…

Started by Stavros Gargaretas

0 Aug 14, 2012

Collection of Articles on Digital Design

I'm curious... what are your favorite academic papers, articles and books on digital design. I think it would be great if this post could s…

Started by Nate Holland

0 Aug 14, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service