Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface offset component returning nulls

I'm having a strange issue, where offset is refusing to work for many surfaces. I've got a small cluster of three surfaces in this model,…

Started by Nicole Aptekar

3 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Nicole Aptekar

Points coming out half-baked?

Hello,  I have baked some points from an area component for use on a definition and when I load them into a new pt component for the same d…

Started by Alan Sillay

1 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Jonah Hawk

At wits end trying to create notched surfaces-halp?

Hey all! Long time lurker, this is my first post here~ I've been using Grasshopper for a bit, and it seems that I've inadvertently stumble…

Started by Nicole Aptekar

6 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Nicole Aptekar

Stop steaming the data from the Panel

I am trying to steam a data from one Panel into any file type.Then I would like to stop steaming it, until I get a particular values in the…

Started by djordje

4 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by djordje

points on surface

Hi I have made the definition that converts raster image into hatches.I have tested this and it woks fine. Troubles starts with more compli…

Started by Piotr

2 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Piotr

WISH: Canvas worm hole component

Hi David, Any chance of a component that when you click on it takes you to another location on the canvas. It could simply restore a Saved…

Started by Danny Boyes

11 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Mateusz

I lost all my user objects today !

Hi all , I lost all my user objects today for I didnot make buckup of the user objects folder before reinstall OS . Yes, It is my mistake…

Started by Alpha222

0 Aug 22, 2012

Surface Panelization

hello guys, anybody can help me to penalize my model to triangles as the attached images :) the gh model is attached as well , thanks so…

Started by yahya ibraheem

2 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by yahya ibraheem

Question

I´m new on Grasshopper and I´m trying to copy tutorials to learn about grasshopper... well my question is, that I´m trying to make a cross…

Started by Eska

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Grafting values from the list by 2

I have a list with even number of values in it.I would like to graft that list, but in a way that every 2 branches were "put" on a separate…

Started by djordje

9 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service