Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offset curve on surface

Hi, Does anyone know how to flip the offset curve direction? I tried the negative input of distance, but it doesn't work. Any thoughts? Che…

Started by Iouyu Chen

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

How Do I Loft a series of Circles derived from a formula?

Hi all, new here, kinda got to where i want at the moment by reverse engineering a lot of bits and pieces. But this has got me stumped.   A…

Started by Colin Hutton

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Colin Hutton

Mesh Jaggedness

Was wondering if anyone had some thoughts on better ways to get smoother meshes or NURBS when manipulating breps via curves. I have also us…

Started by Michael Pryor

4 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

LANDSCAPE HELP!!

Hello all, I am fairly new to GH, and just familiarizing myself with the tools and so forth.I have a landscape/surface midtern coming up, a…

Started by Taque

2 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Taque

Looking for help with a Kangroo definiion

Hi All,   I am trying to make this form using Kangaroo. It is a design by Frei Otto. I have got so far but I can't get the surface to drap…

Started by Simon

0 Sep 20, 2012

Grasshopper 0.9.0010 available for download

Note: this used to be the 0.9.0009 download page, but two loading problems were fixed. Since these releases were within hours of each other…

Started by David Rutten

27 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Will Krzymowski

Problem with copy/paste arithmetic components - 0.90010

Hi, If I put a value in one of the inputs of a "+", "-", "x" or "/" component, and then copy it, the value is lost in the copy.  Is intende…

Started by Mitch Heynick

12 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Using Grasshopper to calculate the sum of two vectors?

I was wondering if Grasshopper can help me out with this physics problem I have - I need to sum two vectors - F1 and F2. But, these vectors…

Started by djordje

16 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Containers not containing...

I recall that when referencing Rhino geometry by using a containers, that reference used to be persistent throughout GH sessions. I recentl…

Started by Gui Talarico

2 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Reparametrize Surface

HI Is it possible to divide the surface constant? The points at the end of the surface are focused to the middle. I want them seperated co…

Started by Smiling Death

5 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Smiling Death

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service