Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REQUEST: List item replace

Registering another formal request for the List Replace component.  The old behaviour (pre 0.9) was perfect.   New behaviour invalidates…

Started by Marc Syp

0 Oct 9, 2012

Surface relaxation?

I would like to produce a mesh of YAS marina hotel (the glowing gridshell), but now i just have three control curves, how can i build a con…

Started by kinggold

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Omar Helmy

trim problem 2

Dear all - I have to intersecting planes that I want to use to trim one from the other (i essentially want to end up with a half sphere/do…

Started by Tash Tash

0 Oct 9, 2012

how to connect point to a series of other points in a certain radius?

Hi I am using locust to produce swarms but I want to points to connect together with a line in between to each other when they are in a cer…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

0 Oct 9, 2012

Conditional statement

Hi I have two lists of y-coordinates for a list of points. Depending on the value of the output of another component, I want one of the li…

Started by Goossens Niels

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Goossens Niels

trim issue

Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me..... I'm having a trimming issue with the file attached. I want to be left with a rectangle…

Started by Tash Tash

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Tash Tash

mark surface based on curve occupancy

Hi,  I need to move some curves along some trajectories, but they should not intersect. So once they collide they should stop. For this, I…

Started by Andrei Stoiculescu

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Andrei Stoiculescu

Set list values to a specific number

Hey again, I got a question considering the values of a list I have This list has values going from 0.1 to 2.0 What I want to do is to set…

Started by marios petrongonas

9 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by marios petrongonas

Surface Diagrid

Dear Grasshopper member, Can you help? A while back I was exploring the Surface Diagrid definition in the Grasshopper Primer, unfortunately…

Started by Tom

0 Oct 9, 2012

random extrusion

hi everyone !! i'm trying to make a random extrusion with an attractor point !! but unfortunately i can't extrude separately each circle of…

Started by Omar

5 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service