Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fill a shape with a pattern or with grid-points

Hi Everyone, I would like to fill a random shape with a pattern. I made a pattern based on a grid with circles on the grid points.  So basi…

Started by biglint

3 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by biglint

How do I get the bounding box of a Voronoi 2d network to change dynamically?

I am generating n randomly placed points in a rectangle whose dimensions I can vary with sliders and want the bounding box of my Voronoi…

Started by Ibrahim Lawal Muhammed

2 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Ibrahim Lawal Muhammed

Voronoi Map Surface Failing

Hi!  Can somebody help me out? Im trying to get a voronoi pattern onto a curve surface, using the Map to Surface component, I works perfec…

Started by babym

2 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by babym

distort a line

Hi guys! I'm new in grasshopper and so my question could sound stupid. I have created some lines connecting two points and then I extruded…

Started by Matteo Schiavone

4 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Matteo Schiavone

Weave back dispatched tree problem

I was trying to simulate a curve attractor behaviour. When the grid points fall into certain threshold, its position will be altered certai…

Started by Zhou Xiang

0 Nov 10, 2012

semplify a data list

hi, I've a question, maybe very simple... I have a list of numeric data and i want to semplify it in discrete values. Values of my list are…

Started by Alessandro Viganò

12 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by huaxiamengqing

Array Geometry in GH (on a plane)

is there no way to make a geometry array in grasshopper? say to have one defined crv and then have it array on a defined plane? and be abl…

Started by KRANIERI

8 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by djordje

Documentation of components ?

Is there any plan to document all the Grasshopper components in a similar fashion as the Rhino tools, with a description and example of usa…

Started by Olivier Suire

5 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Animation!

Hello, helpful grasshopper community. I am looking to get some general advice (not a total walkthrough) on a task to which I am taking, of…

Started by Joshua Jordan

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Joshua Jordan

Pulling points on surface with attractor

Hi everyone!  I'm having a lot of trouble with what I think is a fairly simple thing to do, but seeing as I'm relatively new to grasshoppe…

Started by babym

0 Nov 9, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service