Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voronoi beginner

Hi, I am new to grasshopper and rhino - but I have created a site, effectively a backalley in rhino which I have placed points on determine…

Started by sophie nicola

1 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by kewlmack

extract outline from crossing lines...plz..help

I'm new to grasshopper...it is difficult to study grasshopper alone...   Question : Like image In this situation... i can't use Planar sur…

Started by Noah Lee

13 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Interpolating a curve

I created a gh file with an ellipse with an axis line and tangent line at the end.  I set up a recorder for the starting point of the tange…

Started by Norm Sash

5 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

random panelling on a surface

Hi I am trying to project specific panel size on a surface there are three different sizes and i want a generative adjustment of them on my…

Started by zohaib ali kalani

2 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Nick

Screenshot Script

Hello people! I'm working is a recursive system with Hoopsnake and i would like to take screenshot of each recursion. Is there any way to…

Started by Victor Sardenberg

8 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

record/view steering vectors (not resultant vector)

Hi, I am trying to record the steering vector of a flock using locust. I have tried inputting a display vector after the steering component…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

0 Nov 12, 2012

Surface Manipulation by square relation

Hello, I am new to this forum and to grasshopper and have been trying to create my own surface manipulation script. Essentially, I am looki…

Started by Andrew Koudlai

1 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Andrew Koudlai

Attractor point

Hi  everybody!!!... I have a problem... I have an example of urban form... Like you can see in the picture, I have an attractor point in…

Started by Danny Andrés Osorio Gaviria

6 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by konrad k sobon

Emergent behaviour

I am looking for video tutorials, primers of Non hierarchical order behavioural patterns with grasshopper Any help and or guidance would b…

Started by shaun

0 Nov 11, 2012

No Data was Collected

Hi Everyone! I'm wondering if there is a True/False sensor that can tell me if data was collected... thanks!

Started by Ziv Gadon

7 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Reid Gould

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service