Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DOUBT.

Hi,  I been always had a problem with sphere surface subdivisions and box morphing the image below  is something i am trying to do. But i…

Started by Shridhar Mamidalaa

12 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by recife

Hoopsnake getting slower

Hey guys, im workin on a project andhandling with hoopsnake somehow. Everything worked fine so far, the only thing I am a bit confused is t…

Started by Yilmaz D.

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Yilmaz D.

What is the best way to filter out invalid curves produced by a Fillet?

Hello all, I've been working my way through my first definition - a system of units that vary in size - the form also has holes punched thr…

Started by Elliot Blanchard

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Renee Puusepp

Data structure with closest point example

Hi folks, because I (and many others I guess) are struggeling with data structures I want to show my solution I have found for my problem,…

Started by maxmelone

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by maxmelone

Array a surface In Grasshopper

How can I array surfaces in Grasshopper. I have 4 tringles that are created from a single point and they all are in Parametric relationship…

Started by Mohanned Iskanderani

3 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Maxim Baraliuc

Floor Plate Atrium Question (Removing points from a list)

Hey all,   I'm trying to create an atrium in these floor plates from the center of each floor plates' side (See below).  Is there a way mak…

Started by Donald Ross Smith

8 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Creating 'volcanos' with predefined inner diameters

Hello everyone,I'm new to the community so thank you for taking the time to look this over,Currently, I have a collection of deformed circl…

Started by Justin Bouttell

3 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Justin Bouttell

How to create a chain of curves

Does anyone know of a grasshopper component or script that allows one to find chains of curve from a curve cloud?   By this I mean, an auto…

Started by Steve Lewis

0 Jan 25, 2013

Closest point on multiple curves

Hi, I have multiple voronoi cells on a plane. This plane I have populated with points. Now I want to find the closest points on the voronoi…

Started by maxmelone

8 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by maxmelone

GH Data Structure... Uhrrrrrrr....

hi group, I've been using GH sporadically for half a year to solve problems in architecture and been fascinated by its power. But there is…

Started by Darren Chang

7 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by maxmelone

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by