Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curve from two views?

Anyone have some ideas of how I might simply produce a resultant curve from two planar curves in GH.  I know Rhino has a command for it...

Started by Carl Lorenz

1 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

PaneledFloor

Hey I'm working on this paneled floor that is going to be pulling towards attractor points, and I'm looking for a better way to produce a v…

Started by Cameron S. Andersen

0 Feb 16, 2013

to relax the shelling with kangaroo?

hi,,, i've found the basic LaN shelling components for 3D voronoi structure. it works perfect.  But when i try to relax it with WB componen…

Started by Isabel

5 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Isabel

different output trees @ intersection components

hey there, can someone explain to me why output trees of CCX, LLX components differ so. please have a look at the files, thy !

Started by pyrit

4 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by pyrit

Make2d Animate

Hello,  I'm not sure if this is a grasshopper problem or a general rhino problem.  I am trying to animate the movement of an object and ex…

Started by David Koch

3 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Andrew Heumann

large definition

I am working on a heavy definition and it is not possible to open. However I can open it as .txt, so I would like to know if I can select p…

Started by natalia caicedo llano

3 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by natalia caicedo llano

in my version of grasshopper i do not have a scalar tab..that's the math tab..right?

in my version of grasshopper i do not have a scalar tab..that's the math tab..right? interval is domain etc etc...where can i find the repl…

Started by SHILPA PANDE

2 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by SHILPA PANDE

Voronoi Facade

So I'm trying to map a 2D voronoi across the edge of a brep surface, and I can't exactly get it to work right. I've got the surface divided…

Started by David Robertson

1 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Paneling Geometry across a surface?

Hello, How do I panel a geometry across a surface without distorting the geometries shape; size distortion is desired though. When I use bo…

Started by Noufle Lessini

1 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Grasshopper Plugins not loading on my Windows Profile

I am having issues with my grasshopper plugins. I work in an office where I have to install everything through the administrator profile on…

Started by Flayson

1 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by